Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pearl Fired

Featured Replies

$2 Mil is a nice gift on the way out.

 

Heck Yeah!

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was good for the SEC. He is the kind of coach who you love to play against because he is so competitive.

 

I wonder what the future holds for Bruce Pearl. He was blackballed in the NCAA after his whistle-blowing incident and now he has run afoul with recruiting violations and downright lying to the NCAA about it.

 

My guess would be he will be an assistant in the NBA because I would think it would be tough for him to get a college job.

I like him. I wish him the best. If Billy Clyde can land another job the Ole Bruce will be employeed before the end of the NCAA tourney.

What's that? probation.

 

So now the questions are, what effect does this have on Jim Tressel and OSU and who replaces Pearl?

 

I was referring to the cool $2,000,000 they're paying him. $$$

Let Ms. Pat Coach the Men & Women Teams at TN she is a winner even though I Bleed Blue!

I like him. I wish him the best. If Billy Clyde can land another job the Ole Bruce will be employeed before the end of the NCAA tourney.

 

No Chance of that.

Would love to see Tobias Harris relocate to Lexington. Why in the world would he stay at Rocky Top?

Tennessee has had violations in Football & Basketball. The President needs to come out and not support the AD.

Did anyone NOT see this coming?

 

In related news, the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning.

Anyone think Tubby Smith may have interest in UT? Wouldn't that add to the UT-UK rivalry?

Anyone think Tubby Smith may have interest in UT? Wouldn't that add to the UT-UK rivalry?

 

As a UK fan, I certainly hope not.

Anyone think Tubby Smith may have interest in UT? Wouldn't that add to the UT-UK rivalry?

 

My son and I were just talking about who would be interested and I brought up Tubby's name.

My guess is VCU's coach gets a call soon.

What about Frank Martin? I would think he'd be a heck of a pickup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.