Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pearl Fired

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UT really had no choice but to fire him. He certainly raised the level of play there and helped the program but you simply can't ignore the transgressions.

At least he gets to leave with a lovely parting gift.

At least he gets to leave with a lovely parting gift.

 

What's that? probation.

 

So now the questions are, what effect does this have on Jim Tressel and OSU and who replaces Pearl?

What's that? probation.

 

So now the questions are, what effect does this have on Jim Tressel and OSU and who replaces Pearl?

 

This will have zero impact on Tressel.

This will have zero impact on Tressel.

 

Then he will be the only coach to lie to the NCAA and not be fired. But I think you are correct.

If Pearl resurfaces at a new school, will his punishment from NCAA go with him?

I bet they fired him for the orange suspenders he wore at the SEC tournament. That is worthy of being fired on its own. The NCAA problems and getting beat by 30 was just icing IMO.............:D

I'll miss seeing him on the sidelines for UT.

 

I could be wrong, but I don't really see Tennessee landing a big name coach. I think this move will prove a serious setback over the next several years, but agree that they had to do it.

Tennessee fans better not get too excited about a new coach. Zero chance they can hire someone as good as Pearl.

I'll miss seeing him on the sidelines for UT.

 

I could be wrong, but I don't really see Tennessee landing a big name coach. I think this move will prove a serious setback over the next several years, but agree that they had to do it.

 

Tennessee fans better not get too excited about a new coach. Zero chance they can hire someone as good as Pearl.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.