Kentucky 71 West Virginia 63

DragonFire

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's use DF's thread to post comments. He took one for the team today!!

Revenge!!!!

Props to DF for playing COD to get the Cats to play good. :lol:

Shot out to DF! Go Big BLUE

You know, silly superstition, but UK outscored West Virginia 29-8 when I wasn't watching. So, you tell me? :lol:

UK wins another one, that's all that matters.

I'll miss Jorts as much as I've missed a lot of other Cats. The guy toughed it out with Billy G and his first year under Cal and has proven many in the state wrong this year, including me. He's a hard worker and that's all you can ask for. He's at a level of players like Hayes and Patterson for me.

UK wins, Rowan is playing in the state championship tonight, Morehead has a shot at the sweet 16 and I'm heading out for a round of golf. Life is good today.

What I like best about this win is that UK still hasn't put a complete game together with everyone playing well. They'll need it next weekend but I think they're due. Knight was huge today as was Harrelson IMO. Jones played hard and did the little things to help the Cats win. I still think Jones, Miller and Lamb can play alot better than they did today, which makes UK really scary.

tOSU and UK is one step closer to being a reality.

I have a gut feeling that George Mason gives OSU all they want and maybe more...I have seen Ohio St. twice almost lose to Northwestern and I just have a feeling this will be one of those games...

I was disappointed in my ref brothers today. They called it waaaaay too tightly especially in the first half.

I didn't have a problem with the last foul of the half. It looked like Hood fell on the kid from behind. It's a foul.

No good flow though based on how it was called.

Lastly, I'm you cannot be called for carrying the ball when the ball doesn't touch the floor after you "carry" it .