Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/West Virginia Predictions

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      75%
      25
    • West Virginia
      24%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

 

 

(Would someone post the start time for Saturday's game)

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats 65-63.

I have not seen start time yet.

Cats open as 4 point favorites. Game time looks to be at Noon, not sure that is accurate but that is what Vegas Insiders has.

This is a tough match up for the Cats. K. Jones and Flowers will really frustrate TJ because of how physical they are. Key for UK is Harrelson. They need him to play well and crash the boards because West Va makes a living on the offensive glass.

 

Should be interesting to see how Knight and Lamb match up with Bryant and Mazzullo.

 

Huggins has also had Cal's number head to head.

 

West Va- 68

UK- 64

 

Holding I'm wrong.

Huggs is 9-1 vs Cal. Huggs also has major trouble winning the 2nd game of the tournament on short rest. I'll take UK by 3...

I think the Freshmen come out and perform in this game and UK win's by 11. I've never been a critic of the one and done system(often associated with Calipari's teams now), but Liggins, Harrelson and Miller REALLLY showed how important upper classmen can be/are. I'm hoping that today's game was just a hickup and not something we're going to see on Saturday.

Does todays performance by UK mean they will come out ready to go on Saturday or will they put out the same kind of effort as today?

Does todays performance by UK mean they will come out ready to go on Saturday or will they put out the same kind of effort as today?

 

I just feel like the freshmen really weren't there today, Jones had an ok game, but nothing special. Knight had some assists and obviously the game winner, but better play from him will be critical Saturday.

If both teams play like they did yesterday overall, I'll take West Virginia. If both are playing well, it's likely anyone's ballgame. Regardless of the turnout, I look for it to be close.

Not an easy game for UK but I have a feeling the freshmen will be over their NCAA jitters after the close call to Princeton. UK by 8.

WVU looked like the better team today. Based on that, I'll take WVU by 6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.