Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/West Virginia Predictions

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      75%
      25
    • West Virginia
      24%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think they may have fallen victim to looking ahead to Ohio State. Hopefully they got a little attitudinal adjustment with such a close game, and will be ready to go.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the Cats prove me wrong but I can't see the team form yesterday even competing vs. WVU. As someone else has mentioned, it looks like Jones has "mailed in" the season IMO and he won't expend any more energy than necessary.

 

I hope I am totally wrong but there is nothing that I saw yesterday that makes me confident in this game or any other to come.

 

(Remember, if you are a pessimist, you can not be disappointed. :D)

Man you guys crack me up. 5 days ago everyone was upset that UK wasn't seeded higher because of the way they dominated Florida. Now they struggle with Princeton, who was excellent yesterday, and the sky is falling. Listen up, yesterday's game will have no bearing on tomorrows game. Last years game will have no bearing on tomorrows game.

 

UK by 7.

Semantics. Thin roster with little margin of error. I am not trying to turn this in to a recruiting debate or Cal's ineptitude in completing this year's team, just stating the obvious that UK has 6 guys which contribute. 10 guys on a team (1 of which is a walk-on), is not a full roster, btw, but that was not the intent of my post.

 

Well the roster is "filled" as to who Cal wants..................In fact one thing this team has done which would absolutely decimate them is stay away from injuries. Kudos to your strength and conditioning guy(s). Anyway still see them winning over WVU.

Man you guys crack me up. 5 days ago everyone was upset that UK wasn't seeded higher because of the way they dominated Florida. Now they struggle with Princeton, who was excellent yesterday, and the sky is falling. Listen up, yesterday's game will have no bearing on tomorrows game. Last years game will have no bearing on tomorrows game.

 

UK by 7.

 

 

Ok I am going to agree with what you said (which bothers me tremendously). Matchups and style of play determine outcomes. Not how they played yesterday. I think UK matches up great with what West Virginia has to offer and I think this is a bad matchup for the Mountaineers. And the only real feelings towards knocking UK out of the tourney last year is going to come from the fans as obviously only a couple UK players on this year's roster were even at that game.

West Virginia isn't much deeper than UK. I think the Cats win a close one, 71-66.

 

Something I was thinking about after yesterday's near disaster....Last week in the SEC tournament, the Cats played a during the week (Friday) afternoon game, and were sluggish and almost got upset. They then dominated 2 consecutive days during early games on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe they just don't like playing the mid week day games. :idunno:

 

Maybe, I know it's not the same but in High School I played terrible in any games that were early in the day.

Who wins?

 

 

(Would someone post the start time for Saturday's game)

 

 

You are banned from adding anymore polls until you learn how to check the "make votes public" button. :madman::madman::D

All I know is that this years team couldnt go 4-32 from behind the arc with their eyes closed and one arm tied behind their back.

  • Author
You are banned from adding anymore polls until you learn how to check the "make votes public" button. :madman::madman::D

Mea culpa, but with a reason: senility.

 

When I'm not in a rush, I usually do.

All I know is that this years team couldnt go 4-32 from behind the arc with their eyes closed and one arm tied behind their back.

 

I would have said Knight could never have a game like he had vs Princeton either.

I was a lot more confident about this game, regardless of the opponent, until the Princeton game yesterday.

Maybe Princeton was just a bad match up. I'm hoping this year is similar to UCLA in 1995 when I believe Tyus Edney drove the court for a buzzer beater and then went on to win the title!!!!

Kentucky 72-66.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.