• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOTRE DAME 21-16-12-23—72

at RYLE 11-10-19-22—62

NOTRE DAME (19-8): Schilling 2 0 4, Hill 3 2 11, Voskuhl 7 2 17, Ogle 4 2 11, Thelen 3 3 9, Brannen 6 1 13, Clark 0 7 7. Totals 24 19 72.

RYLE (23-7): Oliviero 2 0 4, Cheesman 6 4 16, Meyer 1 0 2, Jump 4 0 9, Johnson 5 6 16, Dixon 0 1 1, Crittendon 4 5 14. Totals 22 16 62.

3-pointers: N-Hill 3, Voskuhl, Ogle. R-Crittendon, Meyer.

Just logged on and the first mention of Olivia Voskuhl was in the box score a few posts back. She is only a sophomore, had a double, double last night (17 pts, 10 boards), and is quietly having an excellent season. Maybe it's because for most of the season the paper kept referring to her as Boskuhl.

It will be a great match-up between her and Nicole Kiernan of NCC in the semifinals.

Can anyone tell me why Abby Jump sat on the bench for so long? Is she not one of the top 5 players on Ryle's team? Congrats to Coach Lavendusky and the ND girls. They shot "lights out"!

Great question! When she did come in it "seemed" like she always came in for Johnson who is Ryle's best defender. In a game like this, the top/experienced performers need to stay on the floor until they have nothing left to give.

I'm not a fan of Ryle by any stretch, but I truly feel for Abby and the Jump family. When you dedicate yourself to the game like Abby has...this is a very tough time when the realization sets-in that your HS career is over regardless of when/how it ended. It's really tough on the parents as well and it'll hurt for quite a while, but she'll soon turn her focus to bigger & better things and this loss will be a distant memory.

Thanks paNDA for the pictures:) Good luck Friday!

Shock...you are class act when I talk to you in person, but what the heck happens when you get behind a keyboard? :)

I know you are passionate and in no way expected to bow out this early so I know it hurts. I will never throw salt in the wound. You are truly a dedicated fan/uncle and I know your are pumped because Ryle has all that talent coming back and you'll be right in the thick of it again next year.

Make sure you pressure her to bust her tail in the off-season because this is the most critical summer of her career.

85% shooting for NDA, 28% for Ryle.

Actually.....................................

"the Pandas, who shot 65.2 percent (15-for-23) in the first half while Ryle shot 28 percent (9-for-31)"

From the Enquirer article on the game.

Sorry, Shockey, but you know how I am with the facts. :D