NDA 72 Ryle 62

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have 20 seconds to replace a player that fouled out.

Coach instructs the coach that the player has fouled out and then tells the desk to start the count.

OK 20 seconds but can a player who hasn't fouled out leave the playing court?

Ryle has been a disappointment for all of their talent. Not taking anything away from the girls, but questions have to be asked. Is coaching two varsity sports too much for one coach? Anybody from Ryle that doesn't call that into question is crazy. Furthermore...wow.. is all I can say. No way NDA has more talent than Ryle....congrats to the Panda's and Coach Levandusky (sp)!

Maybe not this year. But ND is getting real sneaky good under their new leadership. What is the makeup of player ages. How may do they graduate. I know Clark is a Sr, who else.

They will give NewCath fits, ND just might be the sleeper in this thing.

[/b]

Maybe not this year. But ND is getting real sneaky good under their new leadership. What is the makeup of player ages. How may do they graduate. I know Clark is a Sr, who else.

They will give NewCath fits, ND just might be the sleeper in this thing.

I agree Sweeperboy. That gal can coach and motivate. Clark is a Sr. Thelan is a sophomore. The jv team went undefeated or maybe lost once. I agree they will give NCC fits. If they play Boone in the final though, they had better be hot, because I don't see who can slow Moss down. (But that is true for 92% of the teams in the state.)

ND wont have to shoot 85% against NewCath. They just have to take care of the ball against their press and not turn it over. The key to beating NewCath is depth and I think ND has that. Now, they might have to shoot 85% to beat BC if they even get there. I think ND is worrying about NC and how to handle their agressive pressure D.

I agree Sweeperboy. That gal can coach and motivate. Clark is a Sr. Thelan is a sophomore. The jv team went undefeated or maybe lost once. I agree they will give NCC fits. If they play Boone in the final though, they had better be hot, because I don't see who can slow Moss down. (But that is true for 92% of the teams in the state.)

Clark is a junior.