NDA 72 Ryle 62

You have 20 seconds to replace a player that fouled out.

Coach instructs the coach that the player has fouled out and then tells the desk to start the count.

Was that amount of time ever 1 minute? I guess I just remember it being that at one time. Huh, learn something new every day.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only 2 seniors on the team are Abby Jump and Liz Meyer. They have Crittendon, Douthit, Cheeseman and Dixon returning as Seniors. Johnson returning as a Junior. Plus, a couple of good athletes from the JV team.

Doesn't matter. Sydney's here one more year.

I thought you said it was a hobby. Isn't 0 X 2 = 0...just kidding.

Your math is solid, NKYVBfan knows I would be happy to snap a few of either of his talented daughters in action. Both fine athletes.

The officials were terrible last night from a non-bias standpoint. They do not know the rules or if they do they did not enforce them. Time Outs were given to a team when the other team had already been given the ball on a throw in and when the player had the ball in her hands on the free throw line, to name a few of the miscues. Bad calls and inconsistent calls were the norm last night. Was not impressed with the crew doing this game.

They hit 3's, layups, short range jumpers. Pretty much the gamut.

There are so many %'s being tossed around on here that I have no idea what is correct, but I can say that I asked the NDA bookeeper after the game, which I assume is in sync with the official book, and she said that ND shot 83% in the 1st half. Pls don't shoot the messager because I don't have a dog in this fight.

Shock...you can no longer say you haven't seen a team shoot lights-out at BOK :)

The officials were terrible last night from a non-bias standpoint. They do not know the rules or if they do they did not enforce them. Time Outs were given to a team when the other team had already been given the ball on a throw in and when the player had the ball in her hands on the free throw line, to name a few of the miscues. Bad calls and inconsistent calls were the norm last night. Was not impressed with the crew doing this game.

They didn't determine the outcome of the game.

Your math is solid, NKYVBfan knows I would be happy to snap a few of either of his talented daughters in action. Both fine athletes.
Thanks paNDA! I believe there are some very talented athletes in your family as well.

There are so many %'s being tossed around on here that I have no idea what is correct, but I can say that I asked the NDA bookeeper after the game, which I assume is in sync with the official book, and she said that ND shot 83% in the 1st half. Pls don't shoot the messager because I don't have a dog in this fight.

Shock...you can no longer say you haven't seen a team shoot lights-out at BOK :)

We do have a way in bringing out the best in our opponents:)

Steve coaches the softball during the basketball season.

I am trying to be kind....the coach is obviously very strong in fast pitch softball as she has won regional crowns at two different schools, but in basketball...not the case. I would argue that everyone in the 9th region with maybe the exception of Nell at Boone would trade their talent for hers.

And minus one superstar player for the Rebels-Nell would trade too...

The softball season did begin 02-15-11, and I do think in district and region play there has to be some organizational conflicts with basketball and softball.