March 1, 201115 yr A neutral site game is basically a home game for UK. The stands would be painted blue. Cats by 13 over St.Johns. I think a neutral site game has more similarities to a road game than to a home game-----for UK or any team.
March 1, 201115 yr Who know's about UK and St. John's if they ever matched up. St. John's playing well and UK has not at times. But what I took overall is that with a 68 team field the committee is going to have a tough time finding 68 quality team. Michigan, Richmond and Michigan State? Really?
March 1, 201115 yr As most of you probably would have agreed, I told you KSU can beat anyone on any night.
March 1, 201115 yr The Big East is going to have 11 of the top 44 seeded teams in the tournament. That sure gives them a lot of chances for big wins during the regular season. They did however have a pretty good run before conference play started. Still with 11 of 44 they should get at least a couple in the elite 8.
March 1, 201115 yr They are 26-2.. SOS - 12 RPI - 1 9-1 vs top 50 RPI teams I'm not disputing whether they deserve. I'm just skeptical that the committee will give it to them.
March 1, 201115 yr Is Nova really considered a good road win the way they are playing right now? I would say so; at home they aren't easy to beat regardless of how their overall play is.
March 1, 201115 yr I would say so; at home they aren't easy to beat regardless of how their overall play is. I would agree, but there's no doubt they're trending down right now. I would have been more impressed if they beat them there a month ago.
March 2, 201115 yr For starters the win at the Yum! Center by UK, is a better win than any road wins St. John's has this year. How'd St. John's fair at UofL? The UofL and G'town losses were both blowouts. Games were over early into the second half. I'm still waiting on you to explain the "experience" comment. Zero NCAA tournament experience from the Johnnies. UK has 3 guys that have tournament experience. Regular season experience means very little when it comes to tournament time IMO. St. John's is a very good team, no one is taking anything away from them. But when you look at the other 3 regions and the top 4 seeds, you'd be crazy not to feel better about UK's chances out West than in any of the other brackets. You also failed to mentioned that the win over L'ville at the Yum Center was against a team that wasn't healthy and missing a few guys...same with Notre Dame. When Louisville travelled up to Cincy and got beat, that was the first time they had been completely healthy all year.
March 2, 201115 yr Experience is experience. We're talking 23 year old men against 19 year old boys here. Apples and anchovies. If the 3 UK guys with experience were consistent, sure. Not the case. You take Miller, Liggins and Harrellson and I'll gladly take Hardy, Kennedy, Evans, Burrell, Boothe and so on. UK has not grown as a team away from home. St John's has. The facts over the last month are concrete. The Red Storm are trending way up while UK is a flat line at best. It might be the best possible draw for UK, but it's a 2nd round loss... Haha I wonder which group ends up getting paid more. And wasn't ND an experienced team, oh that's right they weren't "all the way healthy" for that game......
March 2, 201115 yr In regards to BYU I REALLY don't see them getting a #1 seed now given the fact that they've just suspended one of their starting forwards for the rest of the year for breaking the schools honor code. Can't remember the kids name but averaged 11 points a game and leads the team in rebounding. That's tough to replace the last week of the regular season.
March 2, 201115 yr Haha I wonder which group ends up getting paid more. And wasn't ND an experienced team, oh that's right they weren't "all the way healthy" for that game...... Who cares? And let's takes Jones or Jorts out for the ND game and see how that goes. 40 minutes for Vargas??? :lol:
March 2, 201115 yr Who cares? And let's takes Jones or Jorts out for the ND game and see how that goes. 40 minutes for Vargas??? :lol: That's weak and you know it is.
March 2, 201115 yr That's weak and you know it is. Not half as weak as "who is going to make more money"... :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.