Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Bracketology 2-28-11

Featured Replies

Not half as weak as "who is going to make more money"... :thumb:

 

Nope it's way weaker, probably 2.7 times weaker actually.......

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope it's way weaker, probably 2.7 times weaker actually.......

 

Clear sign one was dominated in a discussion is changing the topic... :thumb:

Clear sign one was dominated in a discussion is changing the topic... :thumb:

 

And there you go doing it again, I'm still talking about the weakness of your argument.

And there you go doing it again, I'm still talking about the weakness of your argument.

 

Why is it that UK fans can make excuses for losing a game but someone brings up facts about why a team lost to UK, such as missing a starter and it's a weak argument? Come on bro...you're better than that and you know it.

I'm not disputing whether they deserve. I'm just skeptical that the committee will give it to them.

 

I take it back now. :lol:

It is impressive, but I think UK could accomplish the same task in the confines of Rupp. That's JMO though.

 

I don't feel they would've beaten Duke at Rupp.

I take it back now. :lol:

 

Under the circumstances, I suppose it will be permitted. :thumb:

 

I've gone from skeptical, to almost certain now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.