Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Bracketology 2-28-11

Featured Replies

Road UK isn't that bad. They just can't win. But, it's always close. :D

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, I'll be shocked if BYU gets a #1 seed from the tournament committee. I don't see them getting higher than a #2 in any circumstance. Teams from mid-major conferences rarely get #1 seeds. I could be wrong, but I'll be surprised if they get it.

A neutral site game is basically a home game for UK. The stands would be painted blue. Cats by 13 over St.Johns.

If Cats and Johnnies play, Vegas will put the line at no more than a couple of points.

A neutral site game is basically a home game for UK. The stands would be painted blue. Cats by 13 over St.Johns.

 

I agree to a certain extent. If the Cats play somewhere within 250 miles of Kentucky the sixth man is coming. I don't see the Cats being a 13pt fave over any one in the tourney.

For the record, I'll be shocked if BYU gets a #1 seed from the tournament committee. I don't see them getting higher than a #2 in any circumstance. Teams from mid-major conferences rarely get #1 seeds. I could be wrong, but I'll be surprised if they get it.

 

They are 26-2..

 

SOS - 12

RPI - 1

9-1 vs top 50 RPI teams

They'd have a chance, but it wouldn't be a good one. Disagree???

 

I believe that the chance of UK beating St. Johns is the same or better than St. Johns beating UK. Would probably be a 3 point game or less.

Every Big East team has many more shots at getting solid road wins than any team in the country outside of their own conference because they clearly have the most competitive league. If UK was in the Big East there would be at least a handful of shots at good road wins, but they don't come that often. 4-6 times per year, really.

For the record, I'll be shocked if BYU gets a #1 seed from the tournament committee. I don't see them getting higher than a #2 in any circumstance. Teams from mid-major conferences rarely get #1 seeds. I could be wrong, but I'll be surprised if they get it.

 

I agree that it's extremely rare that mid-majors get #1 seeds, but if going by the current rankings and numbers, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see BYU get a #1. They are on cue with what the selection committee determines seedings by.

I agree that it's extremely rare that mid-majors get #1 seeds, but if going by the current rankings and numbers, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see BYU get a #1. They are on cue with what the selection committee determines seedings by.

 

I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be.

I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be.

 

I feel the same way.

Hottest team in the country against a team that can't seem to win away from home. Clearly an absurd statement by me... :lol:

 

Weren't you trying to tell some of us that St Johns wasn't a very good team a few weeks back? :D

I would want no part of St. Johns. I want UK to be in a bracket with Duke or Kansas. Win or lose that's who I want the Cats to play. I think that would really wake this team up come tourney time.

Weren't you trying to tell some of us that St Johns wasn't a very good team a few weeks back? :D

 

Proved me wrong. Happens once or twice a year... :D

Alright 13 pts is a little out there. How about 6. And 250 miles is a understatement, Put this game in China and Uk fans would flood the place.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.