February 25, 201115 yr While I agree with "10 losses is 10 losses", it's not as hard for me to take the struggle this year knowing the kind of recruiting class coming in next year. Now if only some of the key players from this team will stick around, next year Kentucky will be back in the top 10, IMO.
February 25, 201115 yr It won't mean much if the team can turn it on and make a run in the tourney. We shall see. If it's a first weekend exit then we can talk.
February 25, 201115 yr I don't see why some of you on here don't just watch Minn. if you like Tubby so well. He left and that was that, get over him or watch the big ten instead of the sec.
February 25, 201115 yr I don't see why some of you on here don't just watch Minn. if you like Tubby so well. He left and that was that, get over him or watch the big ten instead of the sec. Yeah, nobody anywhere ever compares former coaches and current coaches ...
February 25, 201115 yr When you' re doling out the kind of cash UK is right now...10 losses seems high...
February 25, 201115 yr Yeah, nobody anywhere ever compares former coaches and current coaches ... It gets old after what 4 or 5 years. Like I said he is gone let him have a rest.
February 25, 201115 yr Author It gets old after what 4 or 5 years. Like I said he is gone let him have a rest. Don't misinterpret the intention of the original question. It's not about Tubby at all, it is a question of fan's attitude. As a fan, did 10 losses bother you more under Tubby (or Billy G) than it does under Cal?
February 26, 201115 yr It gets old after what 4 or 5 years. Like I said he is gone let him have a rest. Poor Tubby. The only person I can think of who gets beat on like this years after he is gone is Bill Clinton.
February 26, 201115 yr Poor Tubby. The only person I can think of who gets beat on like this years after he is gone is Bill Clinton. Shoot, FDR is still getting raked over the coals.
February 26, 201115 yr Cal was counting on the NCAA ruling Kanter eligible, which they should have...and would if he had been at any other college. With him on board they would be about a 2 loss team right now. There's nothing wrong with cal. he's playing a young 6 man rotation and has been unfortunate to be on the loss side of 5 games by 2 points or less. I still think UK will be a team that few teams will look forward to playing in the NCAA tournament. They can't win it but I think they'll make the Sweet 16.
March 13, 201115 yr Next year is just as good if not better, but will not have Patterson to lead the way... Miller and Liggins may just be the guys...
March 13, 201115 yr Miller and Liggins may just be the guys... Certainly looked a lot more likely in Atlanta...
March 13, 201115 yr Certainly looked a lot more likely in Atlanta... :thumb: They've been great the last couple of weeks.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.