March 13, 201115 yr Should Miller and Liggins both declare for the draft? Not that they would stay in, but to go through the experience...?
March 13, 201115 yr Should Miller and Liggins both declare for the draft? Not that they would stay in, but to go through the experience...? All juniors that have not yet declared should IMO...
March 13, 201115 yr All juniors that have not yet declared should IMO... What makes you say that? Just a weaker draft in general?
March 13, 201115 yr What makes you say that? Just a weaker draft in general? The pending NBA lockout. But this does seem like a weak draft class as well.
March 13, 201115 yr What makes you say that? Just a weaker draft in general? I think he meant they should do it just because it can only help them and get an idea on what they need to do the following year to prepare themselves for a shot at the NBA. I mean you get to declare once and comeback doesnt make any sense not to do it if you havent done it before your junior. Well that may not be his reason but thats why I would think any junior should.
March 13, 201115 yr I think he meant they should do it just because it can only help them and get an idea on what they need to do the following year to prepare themselves for a shot at the NBA. I mean you get to declare once and comeback doesnt make any sense not to do it if you havent done it before your junior. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.