Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee vs. Kentucky

U.T vs. U.K., What say you? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. U.T vs. U.K., What say you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I disagree. UK is a much different team at home. UK will be fired up.

 

UK 73

UT 65

 

I agree, Uk is 10-15 points better at Rupp than they are on the road.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone seems very shaky in their confidence in the Cats right now. How would you feel if Chris Warren misses his three and Brandon Knight hits his in the last two games? I mean that is the difference between two road wins and coming home on a roll versus two defeats.

I MAY have an extra ticket to the game as everyone I can think of cannot go. There will be a few extra perks too. I will know by late this afternoon if I have the extra ticket, and it should be a good seat too.

Edited by SportsGuy41017

Everyone seems very shaky in their confidence in the Cats right now. How would you feel if Chris Warren misses his three and Brandon Knight hits his in the last two games? I mean that is the difference between two road wins and coming home on a roll versus two defeats.

I know what you saying but it doesn't change how they are playing through the game. I base my assessment on how they are playing, not necisarily on if they win. I do feel UK's best is better then TN's best. But who shows up? That the 2 dollar question. :cool:

I have never seen such a low percentage of people pick UK on BGP.

I MAY have an extra ticket to the game as everyone I can think of cannot go. There will be a few extra perks too. I will know by late this afternoon if I have the extra ticket, and it should be a good seat too.

 

I will go!

I believe that this is an interesting game that both teams need. Whoever wins, I believe it will be close, but I think I'll take UK with being home. They are going to have to play very tough though, because I believe Tennessee will.

I will go!
Someone already asked about it, I even checked the time to see who was first. I won't know until during the day Tuesday if I have the extras, as I now have passes. The last time I checked this afternoon a family member couldn't get rid of the tickets (as they are his), if he can't get rid of them today he is just going to let me sell them at the game, or on here.

 

Just won two free lower arena tickets to tommorows game!:dancingpa

Look for someone in a navy blue Srbija shirt (Yes the spelling is correct), I'll have a blue AF or white Adidas hat as well. :D

I don't have the confidence most other UK fans do about the team's perceived strength at home. We haven't played anybody at Rupp yet that's worth writing home about. Georgia has probably been the toughest home game, and that was a struggle at the end. I still say UK, but a loss would not be in the least bit surprising.

I'll take Kentucky again...first, they are returning home where they obviously play better. Second, coming off two losses and sitting at 4-4 in the conference, this is a huge game for them. They should be motivated. And third, like Florida, Tennessee is a rival, so this one is a big game regardless of circumstances surrounding it. Again, that should provide some motivation.

 

I think UK gets it done at home with their backs against the wall (to some degree).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.