oldrambler

U.T vs. U.K., What say you?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. U.T vs. U.K., What say you?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone seems very shaky in their confidence in the Cats right now. How would you feel if Chris Warren misses his three and Brandon Knight hits his in the last two games? I mean that is the difference between two road wins and coming home on a roll versus two defeats.

I know what you saying but it doesn't change how they are playing through the game. I base my assessment on how they are playing, not necisarily on if they win. I do feel UK's best is better then TN's best. But who shows up? That the 2 dollar question. :cool:

I will go!
Someone already asked about it, I even checked the time to see who was first. I won't know until during the day Tuesday if I have the extras, as I now have passes. The last time I checked this afternoon a family member couldn't get rid of the tickets (as they are his), if he can't get rid of them today he is just going to let me sell them at the game, or on here.

Just won two free lower arena tickets to tommorows game!:dancingpa

Look for someone in a navy blue Srbija shirt (Yes the spelling is correct), I'll have a blue AF or white Adidas hat as well. :D

I don't have the confidence most other UK fans do about the team's perceived strength at home. We haven't played anybody at Rupp yet that's worth writing home about. Georgia has probably been the toughest home game, and that was a struggle at the end. I still say UK, but a loss would not be in the least bit surprising.

I'll take Kentucky again...first, they are returning home where they obviously play better. Second, coming off two losses and sitting at 4-4 in the conference, this is a huge game for them. They should be motivated. And third, like Florida, Tennessee is a rival, so this one is a big game regardless of circumstances surrounding it. Again, that should provide some motivation.

I think UK gets it done at home with their backs against the wall (to some degree).