Tennessee vs. Kentucky

oldrambler

U.T vs. U.K., What say you?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. U.T vs. U.K., What say you?

Bruce Pearl returns to the bench Tuesday night when the Vols come to Rupp. Needless to say this one is a HUGE game for the Cats, reeling from two consecutive losses. I know it will be sooooo good to see Rupp Arena again.

How does everyone think this one will go?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As U said a few days before the Florida game, this very well could be a three game losing streak. Some UK players such as Jones need to get their heads out of the clouds and their rear ends and listen to what they are supposed to do, such as PASS the ball!

Pearl's first game back, you don't think his team will be fired up and out to give him a win?

Ill say it will be a hard fought close game

I'm seeing the Vols trample UK unless UK really changes something. Tennessee is the most physical team I've seen in years and this UK team is weak. They can't handle it when you push em around.

C'mon. The most physical team you've seen in years? The same team that has home losses to College of Charleston, Oakland and Southern Cal? Cats bounce back in a big way- UK 81 UT 67

C'mon. The most physical team you've seen in years? The same team that has home losses to College of Charleston, Oakland and Southern Cal? Cats bounce back in a big way- UK 81 UT 67

Those losses have nothing to do with Tennessee's physical play. Tennessee is a team that beat and bangs UK doesn't play physical and they don't respond well to teams that do.