Tattoo Gate Punishment

gametime

All five should be suspended against Arkansas. If this happened in the SEC, ACC, Big East, and other conferences, suspensions would have been instant. But everyone knows of the "good ole boys" relationship between the NCAA and the Big 10 when it comes to football. The same can almost be said for the PAC 10 as well.

That is almost word for word what Mark May had to say on ESPN yesterday on this subject. NCAA and Big 10/11/12 aretoo close, if this had been Ryan Mallet at ARKANSAS he would have been out for the bowl game.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think as a True Frosh, this kid will be ready to lead them?

He has a great shot of it. Will have all spring practice to get ready, Braxton is an incrediable worker. His first varsity high school game he was put into the game as a 14 year old freshman against Colerain who went to the state semi finals the year before and he held his own. He will be ready for anything thrown at him and he clearly knows what type of opportunity he has now.

He has a great shot of it. Will have all spring practice to get ready, Braxton is an incrediable worker. His first varsity high school game he was put into the game as a 14 year old freshman against Colerain who went to the state semi finals the year before and he held his own. He will be ready for anything thrown at him and he clearly knows what type of opportunity he has now.

I'll admit I don't know much about him except he is supposed to be very, very good. Just seems that I was hearing all the same things (and more) about Pryor 3 years ago and I just don't see it. I guess we will see soon enough.

I'll admit I don't know much about him except he is supposed to be very, very good. Just seems that I was hearing all the same things (and more) about Pryor 3 years ago and I just don't see it. I guess we will see soon enough.

I totally agree with you FCT... TP has not lived up to it and I do not think he will be a QB at the nevel level, he makes bad decisions. I do think he could be a very effective WR. This article states everything you are saying...

Don't doubt that Miller has the talent to step in and be the starter as a true freshman either — he's a dangerous weapon just waiting to be unleashed.

Miller is an ideal dual-threat quarterback who possesses great quickness, elusive ability, and a powerful arm that really puts a lot of pressure on defenses. He runs a 4.47-second 40-yard dash and can change direction on a dime.

There are very few prospects capable of dominating a defense the way he does. Miller doesn't force plays, but rather lets his opponent choose how they're going to play him and then take advantage of whatever they offer.

If you crowd the line of scrimmage, he'll throw over you all night; if you give him space to run, he'll burn you for a quick fifteen without any hesitation.

Sure Bauserman has more experience and Guiton is more familiar with the offense, but there's no comparing Miller's talent level.

So after three underachieving seasons of Pryor under center, his suspension could be a blessing in disguise that turns Miller into a star

I totally agree with you FCT... TP has not lived up to it and I do not think he will be a QB at the nevel level, he makes bad decisions. I do think he could be a very effective WR. This article states everything you are saying...

Don't doubt that Miller has the talent to step in and be the starter as a true freshman either — he's a dangerous weapon just waiting to be unleashed.

Miller is an ideal dual-threat quarterback who possesses great quickness, elusive ability, and a powerful arm that really puts a lot of pressure on defenses. He runs a 4.47-second 40-yard dash and can change direction on a dime.

There are very few prospects capable of dominating a defense the way he does. Miller doesn't force plays, but rather lets his opponent choose how they're going to play him and then take advantage of whatever they offer.

If you crowd the line of scrimmage, he'll throw over you all night; if you give him space to run, he'll burn you for a quick fifteen without any hesitation.

Sure Bauserman has more experience and Guiton is more familiar with the offense, but there's no comparing Miller's talent level.

So after three underachieving seasons of Pryor under center, his suspension could be a blessing in disguise that turns Miller into a star

Looking forward to watching him play.

This may be off topic, but I've never understood why Pryor chose OSU. If I'm a highly-rated QB or WR, OSU under Tressel would not be a top choice for me. I think Tressel does what he does well, which is emphasize defense & a solid running attack. Perhaps the stats will prove me wrong, but I would think an extremely skilled QB or WR would be better-suited in a more pass-happy attack.