Kentucky 89 Winthrop 52

swamprat

Doesn't seem like Terrence Jones plays very well during those early afternoon games.

I said it before the season that Doron Lamb was going to be my favorite player this year, glad he's making me proud.

I know Winthrop isn't a very good team, but its nice to see us completely put away teams that we should...unlike last year. Seems like we had an issue with that.

I hope i'm wrong, but being up by 25+ in the second half in the last few games may come back to haunt UK. Only playing 7 guys up by a large margin, what if one of the main players get hurt? How can the 8-10 players get any experience if they ever are needed? Not too uncommon to have two players go down in a game, then you have to throw these players in the fire when they have little experience with PT. I just think with only 10 players UK has to be thinking of this situation.

I hope i'm wrong, but being up by 25+ in the second half in the last few games may come back to haunt UK. Only playing 7 guys up by a large margin, what if one of the main players get hurt? How can the 8-10 players get any experience if they ever are needed? Not too uncommon to have two players go down in a game, then you have to throw these players in the fire when they have little experience with PT. I just think with only 10 players UK has to be thinking of this situation.

If UK has any chance of being successful this year those 8-10 players will remain on the bench.

If UK has any chance of being successful this year those 8-10 players will remain on the bench.
So you would risk injury while blowing someone out? As well as great opportunities to get them in more than just 2 minutes or under a game? If you have a huge lead and put them in the last half of the 2nd who cares if you don't win by 25-35+. Don't be surprised if Poole doesn't come back. UK will have just a good of a chance getting them PT, when UK is up huge.

So you would risk injury while blowing someone out? As well as great opportunities to get them in more than just 2 minutes or under a game? If you have a huge lead and put them in the last half of the 2nd who cares if you don't win by 25-35+. Don't be surprised if Poole doesn't come back. UK will have just a good of a chance getting them PT, when UK is up huge.

If they are marginal players, I could see your point, but they are not.