What Ky HS fans travel the best?

Sweeperboy

With the State Championships behind us now, what HS Fan base travels the best to support their kids.

Forget about the State Championship game, lets hear about all yr long.

Obviously my vote is going to go to the Highlands faithful as some have been following their Birds for 40 plus yrs. :thumb:

I know Trinity and X have a big following anytime they travel, how about others.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody travel by private bus? We have a Highlands bus that we drive to all of the local NKY games. Seats around 15 or more depending on wheeled luggage. LOL. Its an old church bus that we converted, painted and decaled Highlands colors with a big blue H on the side and have nicknamed the "Short Bus". On the long trips, we take a private large bus that we refer to as "Big Red". Maybe TBirds can furnish some pics of the rides.

The buses seem to be the magnet at pregames and tailgating. Mostly because of the bathroom. LOL

Allen and Lone Oak, and it ain't even close for the rest. Allen's crowd on their side at the finals alone was bigger than the 6A combined crowd. Lone Oak's crowd in 09 dwarfed Boyle's at the Finals and did likewise to Lex. Cath in 07 at PJCS.

Allen did have a huge crowd. But arent they only 20 minutes away from Bowling Green? People were saying that the entire town was shut down. I believe it. I really liked that Allen team. They conducted themselves in a very classy manner. I only got to see a few minutes of the 1st quarter, but loved the way they took the field, like they had been there before.

Allen and Lone Oak, and it ain't even close for the rest. Allen's crowd on their side at the finals alone was bigger than the 6A combined crowd. Lone Oak's crowd in 09 dwarfed Boyle's at the Finals and did likewise to Lex. Cath in 07 at PJCS.

How do those schools do regular season and playoffs when they may have a 3-5 hour drive? To me that is a bigger factor than a state finals game.