UK Bowl Game

gametime

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I was thinking about going to this one, but you guys have talked me out of it.

I don't understand the lack of enthusiasm? Is it because it's in Birmingham? Because it's so late in the bowl schedule? Because it's Pitt?

Pitt was one of the best teams in the Big East this year. Personally, I'm interested to see how Kentucky stacks up.

I don't understand the lack of enthusiasm? Is it because it's in Birmingham? Because it's so late in the bowl schedule? Because it's Pitt?

Pitt was one of the best teams in the Big East this year. Personally, I'm interested to see how Kentucky stacks up.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Saying Pitt was one of the best teams in the Big East this year is like saying you have one of the best hockey teams in Afghanistan.

Is this one of those bowls I'm supposed to be excited about as a UK fan?

I guess so, I am not really. 6 wins does not deserve a bowl game.jmo..........., period.

Disapoionting season for UK but five straight bowls is nothing to sneeze at.

You're right about that but another mediocrity rewarded bowl is getting old. UK is imo past that point and should be getting in a better game.

A bowl game is good though, except for this season. jmo

At least UK's cheerleaders have a chance at winning another national championship....

:thumb::thumb: They are unbelievable, the best year in and year out.

Saying Pitt was one of the best teams in the Big East this year is like saying you have one of the best hockey teams in Afghanistan.

:lol: Or the Jamacian bob sled team.

No more than the non-conference schedule

Look who Pitt played this year. They played one team that was ranked and lost by a good amount. They had two no name teams on there schedule and beat them. Ky played four ranked teams. They beat one of them, lost on a last second fg in one of them. Why should they toughen up there out of conference schedule with the teams they have to play anyway. By the way South Carolina and UConn played this bowl last year and moved up considerably this year.