Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 107 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
What's the status of Powell for SK, is he playing done for the year?

 

 

Pretty sure Sage has a separated shoulder.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I believe he has been hobbled a bit all year...But I believe last week he was rested for a possible go in this weeks huge game...Pinkelton is the other safety and has also been playing with injuries and some kind of protection sleeve of some sort on his bicept/shoulder....

 

Pinkelton had a dislocated elbow and wears a elbow brace now.

  • Author
I think YOU dont like what You post... Unless you enjoy being wrong multipe times over the same game. Eventually you will be right, but you have been wrong so many times that it wil not nearly outweigh what has alrady happened.

 

I don't care if I am wrong but SK will win Friday!

Like the first two rounds, Ryle wins comfortably......

 

Hempel and Elliott with big nights and the DB for Ryle (#24 I believe) that had the three interceptions last week against Campbell gets two more this Friday night in Union.

 

Ryle - 38

Simon Kenton - 22

 

And that is with a late score by SK to make it remotely close.

 

24 - 6 at the half Raiders.

Like the first two rounds, Ryle wins comfortably......

 

Hempel and Elliott with big nights and the DB for Ryle (#24 I believe) that had the three interceptions last week against Campbell gets two more this Friday night in Union.

 

Ryle - 38

Simon Kenton - 22

 

And that is with a late score by SK to make it remotely close.

 

24 - 6 at the half Raiders.

 

It could happen but I'd be surprised if Ryle has 24 at the half the way SK's defense has been playing but I'd say that is possible.

I believe in the first meeting Elliot was not 100% due to the hit he took the previous week. Seeing this kids desire to win, I'm betting for him to have a big statement game this Friday night, and the Raiders getting the victory on their home turf.

I've thought about this for a few days since my last post. I still do not see a significant advantage going to either team. I believe that the point margin at the final of this one is going to be very close, just like the last one. Which ever team is smartest with the ball and doesn't turn over will likely be the winner.

It could happen but I'd be surprised if Ryle has 24 at the half the way SK's defense has been playing but I'd say that is possible.

 

Agreed, 24 at the half may be a bit on the high side.

 

I just see how Ryle has been playing the last month (with everyone it seems at full strength or as close as you can be at this point in the season) and just don't see them being denied at this point.

 

Go Raiders!!!

We need to stick to the game and not each other. If anyone else wants to get personal in this thread we will suspend you.

I believe that this is going to be a game based off of a lot of defense and do not believe that it is going to be very high scoring.

  • Author

Turnovers is going to be the key to this game and you can't predict that.

  • Author

Chad Lawrence got district player of the year!

Bryson Warner was coach of the year.

Maybe last years SK would have a chance against this red hot Raider group.QB match up is close.Elliot decides this one.The Raiders by two scores.

  • Author

SK has a big advantage Ryle plays to me players both ways. Last week Ryle played Elliot at nose tackle I don't like that move.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.