uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he has been hobbled a bit all year...But I believe last week he was rested for a possible go in this weeks huge game...Pinkelton is the other safety and has also been playing with injuries and some kind of protection sleeve of some sort on his bicept/shoulder....

Pinkelton had a dislocated elbow and wears a elbow brace now.

I think YOU dont like what You post... Unless you enjoy being wrong multipe times over the same game. Eventually you will be right, but you have been wrong so many times that it wil not nearly outweigh what has alrady happened.

I don't care if I am wrong but SK will win Friday!

Like the first two rounds, Ryle wins comfortably......

Hempel and Elliott with big nights and the DB for Ryle (#24 I believe) that had the three interceptions last week against Campbell gets two more this Friday night in Union.

Ryle - 38

Simon Kenton - 22

And that is with a late score by SK to make it remotely close.

24 - 6 at the half Raiders.

Like the first two rounds, Ryle wins comfortably......

Hempel and Elliott with big nights and the DB for Ryle (#24 I believe) that had the three interceptions last week against Campbell gets two more this Friday night in Union.

Ryle - 38

Simon Kenton - 22

And that is with a late score by SK to make it remotely close.

24 - 6 at the half Raiders.

It could happen but I'd be surprised if Ryle has 24 at the half the way SK's defense has been playing but I'd say that is possible.

I've thought about this for a few days since my last post. I still do not see a significant advantage going to either team. I believe that the point margin at the final of this one is going to be very close, just like the last one. Which ever team is smartest with the ball and doesn't turn over will likely be the winner.

It could happen but I'd be surprised if Ryle has 24 at the half the way SK's defense has been playing but I'd say that is possible.

Agreed, 24 at the half may be a bit on the high side.

I just see how Ryle has been playing the last month (with everyone it seems at full strength or as close as you can be at this point in the season) and just don't see them being denied at this point.

Go Raiders!!!