Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 107 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Seriously you are not even worth the time arguing with anymore. If your trying to get the pot stirred it isn't working your predictions are not even funny anymore. So go ahead and keep making these off the wall posts. Let's see if your on here FRi night when the scoreboard shows the time at Zero. Where will you be than predicting Highlands wins State or how bad Ryle will lose next week.

 

We will see won't we! SK all the way!!!

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle by 7.

SK doesn't care about Highlands we want Trinity!

You must love putting 0 points on the board than! Cause that's all you've ever done against Trinity!

Ryle by 10

You must love putting 0 points on the board than! Cause that's all you've ever done against Trinity!

 

If putting points on the board and still losing is a moral victory then there's a serious problem. Just saying I don't consider that much of a "punk out" but whatever makes you feel better.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Ryle 35-21.

  • Author

SK's coaches show is on 1160 AM right now.

We will see won't we! SK all the way!!!

From a previous post you are not a FFA member, did you cheer at SK? I say Ryle by 10.

SK's coaches show is on 1160 AM right now.

 

Only you are tuned in......

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

  • Author

SK tackled Henry Clay 14 times for a loss last week.

  • Author
Only you are tuned in......

 

Good! After that I will listen to Deters talk about Ryle and Highlands.

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

Good! After that I will listen to Deters talk about Ryle and Highlands.

 

You have lost your charm. Stop wasting server space.

You have lost your charm. Stop wasting server space.

 

I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

  • Author
I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

 

Thank you Ram!

  • Author

Did anybody catch the SK linebacker on the SK radio show talking trash about Ryle? It was pretty good!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.