6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Seriously you are not even worth the time arguing with anymore. If your trying to get the pot stirred it isn't working your predictions are not even funny anymore. So go ahead and keep making these off the wall posts. Let's see if your on here FRi night when the scoreboard shows the time at Zero. Where will you be than predicting Highlands wins State or how bad Ryle will lose next week.

We will see won't we! SK all the way!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must love putting 0 points on the board than! Cause that's all you've ever done against Trinity!

If putting points on the board and still losing is a moral victory then there's a serious problem. Just saying I don't consider that much of a "punk out" but whatever makes you feel better.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

You have lost your charm. Stop wasting server space.

I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

Thank you Ram!