Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 107 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hope Ryle wins this game. Because you do realize what's coming if SK wins. SK can beat Highlands Ryle beat Highlands and SK beat Ryle everyone on here knows it's coming if that happens. I don't think it's going to.Ryle 28 - SK 20

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I hope Ryle wins this game. Because you do realize what's coming if SK wins. SK can beat Highlands Ryle beat Highlands and SK beat Ryle everyone on here knows it's coming if that happens. I don't think it's going to.Ryle 28 - SK 20

 

SK doesn't care about Highlands we want Trinity!

Any updates on the injuries to Powell and Mills of SK...The Mills injury could really hurt SK's chances of winning if he cant go...Pinkelton has filled in nicely for Powell, but it would be nice to have both....

 

Pinkelon was actually the starter and Powell filled in for him so there is no loss there. I have no idea on Mills, it didn't look bad.

SK doesn't care about Highlands we want Trinity!

 

They want a 30 point beat down?

SK doesn't care about Highlands we want Trinity!

 

LOL. Now you change your tune. Be careful of what you wish SK wants no part of Highlands or Trinity.

SK wins by a ton! :lol::lol::lol:

Pinkelon was actually the starter and Powell filled in for him so there is no loss there. I have no idea on Mills, it didn't look bad.

 

Gotacha thanks:thumb:.I thought with Pinkelton being a junior Sage started but it makes sense Pinkelton is the better player imo...Sage Powell would be better suited at rb, he looked good last year in limited carries and we all know SK could use a rb to take pressure off Lawrence...

  • Author
Gotacha thanks:thumb:.I thought with Pinkelton being a junior Sage started but it makes sense Pinkelton is the better player imo...Sage Powell would be better suited at rb, he looked good last year in limited carries and we all know SK could use a rb to take pressure off Lawrence...

 

At the beginning of the season Sage Powell and Trey Pinkelton where both starters Sage played CB. Now they take turns playing safety but Sage is out with a shoulder injury.

SK wins by a ton! :lol::lol::lol:

Think I might go with this one as well.

Think I might go with this one as well.

 

OK, then I will go with this one, too.

SK doesn't care about Highlands we want Trinity!

 

Awful funny you responded to my post. You knew exactly who I was talking about. You won't get a shot at Trinity. Ryle beats you this Fri night. End of season for SK. Than when Highlands wins this Fri you will be on there saying yeah I think Highlands is going to win state. And you will be bashing Ryle. Seriously guy get a clue of what you are talking about. I don't care you like SK that is fine your comments and predictions are way off.

  • Author
Awful funny you responded to my post. You knew exactly who I was talking about. You won't get a shot at Trinity. Ryle beats you this Fri night. End of season for SK. Than when Highlands wins this Fri you will be on there saying yeah I think Highlands is going to win state. And you will be bashing Ryle. Seriously guy get a clue of what you are talking about. I don't care you like SK that is fine your comments and predictions are way off.

 

SK will have an easy night Friday Highlands will have a rough night stopping Jude!

SK will have an easy night Friday Highlands will have a rough night stopping Jude!

 

Seriously you are not even worth the time arguing with anymore. If your trying to get the pot stirred it isn't working your predictions are not even funny anymore. So go ahead and keep making these off the wall posts. Let's see if your on here FRi night when the scoreboard shows the time at Zero. Where will you be than predicting Highlands wins State or how bad Ryle will lose next week.

Think I might go with this one as well.

 

 

"uk#1fan" telepathically told me who is going to win this one! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.