6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Just because you are not a self proclaimed, "Staple of BGP," doesn't mean an opinion can't be taken into consideration. There are people we laugh at because they claim to know a lot and prove to know a little (read between the lines and you can figure out who that is) that have a decent amount of posts on this site. As long as the person can defend their opinion with facts that it's fine. The people that make outrageous claims and are wrong are the ones that have lost their credibility and are laughed at instead of being taken seriously. Yes a person that makes outrageous claims is going to be right every once in a while, but credit is never due to a person like that, because eventually they will be right.

That being said I believe it will be a toss-up for the Ryle-SK game. I will go with Ryle in a close one because they won the first game and they know how to improve throughout the season (see Highands).

People that make fun of other people on here are the ones losing credibility just cause they don't like what they post!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't decide on this one. SK's defense has improved since their loss to Ryle, but their offense has been lacking, however they did play two teams with great team speed as well. On the other hand Ryle has done nothing but improve since their meeting with SK, knocking off one of the best teams in the state(Highlands) and winning their first 2 playoff game with ease. I really can't decide on this, any time I've doubted SK this year they've made me look dumb for doing so. Should be a good game, I think the out come depends on what SK's offense can do and what Ryle's defense can keep them from doing.

It will be hard for Ryle to beat SK twice in the same season.

This I would have to agree with...For example Ryle loses to Highlands and then procedes to beat them, season split...For SK if Fri does result in a split then they got the better end of the split:D...Lets face it we are looking at two evenly matched teams, one in SK that I look too win this go round just like Ryle did too Highlands...SK knows the minor mistakes that cost them the first game and since game #1 between these teams meant nothing other than giving Ryle an easier road to round 3 I would be thrilled with a season split...

Well I guess its what you are looking for in a forum. I joined the site to engage in decent conversation and to learn about various topics. As a moderator you clearly support this as a trash talking sight so I guess that why I probably need to move on and allow my membership to expire. Just not the type of forum I'm looking for nor many others on here. In case I stay, what are you guys actually moderating?

Well said. Speaking of moderating, I think we could all use a dose of NKUfan88 and Skfan in moderation.

Has there been any updates to injury reports for either team? Both seem to have had injuries, but had back-ups who filled these spots easily.

How will special teams be a factor for both teams?

I dont think either team has any significant injuries and if they do they have learned how to win without those players already...As far as special teams SK beat HC with surperior special teams play and I believe this game will be decided by Special Teams play as well, field position, a field goal here and there and possible a recovered squib or onside kick will decide this game imo...Ryle and SK are pretty even in every area even special teams play, but at the high school level special teams play for each team varies from Fri to Fri each week...

Well said. Speaking of moderating, I think we could all use a dose of NKUfan88 and Skfan in moderation.

Do you ever bring any facts to the table? I believe I have never been way out of line and I always bring facts to the table and relate my posts to the topic at hand...As far as I know the moderaters have no problem with my posts and I dont believe many posters have blocked me, but please if you dont like what I have to say block me...Agree to disagree, just flat out disagree with me, or block me please:thumb:

I dont think either team has any significant injuries and if they do they have learned how to win without those players already...As far as special teams SK beat HC with surperior special teams play and I believe this game will be decided by Special Teams play as well, field position, a field goal here and there and possible a recovered squib or onside kick will decide this game imo...Ryle and SK are pretty even in every area even special teams play, but at the high school level special teams play for each team varies from Fri to Fri each week...

I think Sage Powell and Zack Hager are still hurt for SK.

What's the status of Powell for SK, is he playing done for the year?

I believe he has been hobbled a bit all year...But I believe last week he was rested for a possible go in this weeks huge game...Pinkelton is the other safety and has also been playing with injuries and some kind of protection sleeve of some sort on his bicept/shoulder....

People that make fun of other people on here are the ones losing credibility just cause they don't like what they post!

I think YOU dont like what You post... Unless you enjoy being wrong multipe times over the same game. Eventually you will be right, but you have been wrong so many times that it wil not nearly outweigh what has alrady happened.