6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Well I guess its what you are looking for in a forum. I joined the site to engage in decent conversation and to learn about various topics. As a moderator you clearly support this as a trash talking sight so I guess that why I probably need to move on and allow my membership to expire. Just not the type of forum I'm looking for nor many others on here. In case I stay, what are you guys actually moderating?

I take it, you missed Clyde's post about how to block a poster.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have lost your charm. Stop wasting server space.

No, No, No! "uk#1fan" is quality entertainment! :taz:

Have to give him credit he supports his team no matter what :thumb:.... and he can talk A LOT of smack! :ylsuper:

Keep up the good work uk#1fan. :clap::clap::clap:

Have to give him credit he supports his team no matter what :thumb:.... and he can talk A LOT of smack! :ylsuper:

Do you also find containers full of vinegar and water entertaining?

Are you really serious? Yeah just what this site needs. Quality entertainment what a complete joke. Why don't you and Uk fan start your own site than. Quit ruining this site it has become horrible on here latetly with this garbage nonsense. Trash talking would be fine if he knew what he was talking about and had things to back it up with. Why do you think people on here have asked how to block posts from certain individuals? It's not the fact that people back there teams or make a pick on who's going to win or lose it's the rediculous comments or opinions. You may think all he is getting to you no he isn't getting to me it's the garbage posts that are slowly ruining this site and I guarantte you that alot of people have left or have never joined this site because of the ignorance on here. Yes you are entitled to have your own opinion on here but it's getting really old seeing this garbage on here. No I don't have a team I root for I am a fan of High School sports yes I have played also. I don't make stupid comments on here either maybe you should become more of a fan of the sport than a fan of one team.

Do you also find containers full of vinegar and water entertaining?

I'd rather watch the Cuba Gooding film "Radio" is kind of similar to reading his posts. All we're asking for is good feedback on weekly football games, not a bunch of elementary jabs at high school kids and the programs they represent.

Are you really serious? Yeah just what this site needs. Quality entertainment what a complete joke. Why don't you and Uk fan start your own site than. Quit ruining this site it has become horrible on here latetly with this garbage nonsense. Trash talking would be fine if he knew what he was talking about and had things to back it up with. Why do you think people on here have asked how to block posts from certain individuals? It's not the fact that people back there teams or make a pick on who's going to win or lose it's the rediculous comments or opinions. You may think all he is getting to you no he isn't getting to me it's the garbage posts that are slowly ruining this site and I guarantte you that alot of people have left or have never joined this site because of the ignorance on here. Yes you are entitled to have your own opinion on here but it's getting really old seeing this garbage on here. No I don't have a team I root for I am a fan of High School sports yes I have played also. I don't make stupid comments on here either maybe you should become more of a fan of the sport than a fan of one team.

I think I just fell out of my chair! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't know me at all so don't assume that I am being serious. So relax!!!!! Unlike some on here, I am of fan of sports not just a team!

For the record I won't be going anywhere to start my own site! I have become a staple of BGP. :taz::taz: Plus Guru would be heartbroken if I left! :D:lol::D:lol:

This is pretty funny coming from a player with 56 posts slinging trash at someone with over 18,000.......

This is pretty funny coming from a player with 56 posts slinging trash at someone with over 18,000.......

Slinging trash. Really? Ok than I guess you like all the garbage on here. What does it matter how many posts you have on here does that make you an expert on here? There is reasons why I have 56 posts on here because I'm not one to just throw garbage out there when i don't know anything about the thread or have no comments on the thread. So i guess the more posts you have you become an expert. Get a clue great come back.;

Slinging trash. Really? Ok than I guess you like all the garbage on here. What does it matter how many posts you have on here does that make you an expert on here? There is reasons why I have 56 posts on here because I'm not one to just throw garbage out there when i don't know anything about the thread or have no comments on the thread. So i guess the more posts you have you become an expert. Get a clue great come back.;

Dude, get a grip. It's a high school football forum. People are just having fun.

Honestly........ you need to ease up. Feel free to block me or anyone elses opinion that you don't like. You will find yourself very lonely.

Getting back on topic:

Ryle wins this one at the wire.

Ryle 35

SK 32

Just because you are not a self proclaimed, "Staple of BGP," doesn't mean an opinion can't be taken into consideration. There are people we laugh at because they claim to know a lot and prove to know a little (read between the lines and you can figure out who that is) that have a decent amount of posts on this site. As long as the person can defend their opinion with facts that it's fine. The people that make outrageous claims and are wrong are the ones that have lost their credibility and are laughed at instead of being taken seriously. Yes a person that makes outrageous claims is going to be right every once in a while, but credit is never due to a person like that, because eventually they will be right.

That being said I believe it will be a toss-up for the Ryle-SK game. I will go with Ryle in a close one because they won the first game and they know how to improve throughout the season (see Highands).

Honestly........ you need to ease up. Feel free to block me or anyone elses opinion that you don't like. You will find yourself very lonely.

Getting back on topic:

Ryle wins this one at the wire.

Ryle 35

SK 32

There is no need to block anyone I can take it. It is just the fact that some people on here haven't a clue what there saying on here. Find myself lonely? Are you serious?