Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KLP12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KLP12

  1. Monday night was senior night at Ryle. Ryle played Dixie.
  2. Stuhr is a sophomore who is doing really well. Think this might be the first varsity game he has played. He is going to be a great player.
  3. Not sure why it matters so much to you, however, but those facts are incorrect. Sorry to tell you, I ordered my shirt over two weeks ago. Ryle has been in on it from the very beginning and never backed out.
  4. Really? I bought a pink shirt from the office at Ryle. Why do people start these rumors?
  5. I never miss a game. Oh and you are right, I asked my son how the team feels about SK and he said yeah we hate them. I asked him why and he said they are a rival and maybe a little to do with them going to the bathroom in our locker room last year. Thought you would appreciate the fact that you were right. I never saw it because my son likes a bunch of the kids on SK.
  6. Even if that was the case, just because one or two players talk trash to each other does not mean the two teams hate each other. You are always going to have one or two kids from any given team say things to each other. That kind of attitude should not be put on the entire team just because a couple kids go back and forth.
  7. This is totally something that you have invented. I think the only "hate" is yours. I happen to know that a lot of those kids are good friends.
  8. He had surgery in October and had to sit out for basketball season. He recently got released to play and I am sure he has every intention of playing next year.
  9. Darius Meiman (St. Henry) BJ Coston (Holmes) Chris Engleman (Holmes) Carlos Mullins Evans (Holmes) Cameron Murphy (Cov. Cath) Xavier Thomas (Grant Co) Austin Anglin (Grant Co) Antonio Richardson Travis Pavy (Ryle)
  10. I heard Trinity, but that could be a rumor.
  11. Yes - they went undefeated in their regular season and lost to Cov Cath in the playoffs.
  12. Last year's freshman team beat both Cov Cath and Highlands.
  13. How has he been correct? He has predicted Ryle to get beat by every team they played. His predictions would be Ryle 0 - Opponent 50.
  14. Who is Cov Cath's starting QB? Is it Bir?
  15. If I remember correctly, the last game they lost was the refs fault.
  16. Him and his family moved to Gallatin County. He is missed...
  17. Travis Pavy S, WB, Tanner Pulice RB, Dylan Plvan FB, RLB

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.