Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Ryle Schedule ????

Featured Replies

We know they will be playing Dixie, Boone, Campbell County, S.K., Highlands and Colerain. I'm guessing they will play Cooper and Conner since the are in Boone County??????? Anyone know who else might be playing????

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Trinity, but that could be a rumor.

I heard Trinity, but that could be a rumor.

 

I heard Trinity too.

 

Anyone?

I heard the first game is with Cooper but not sure how reliable my source is.

I see 3 losses and maybe 4 if they play Trinity.

For sure one win next year. As long as sk stays on the schedule.

Coach Warner, Woolf and the rest of the staff always seem to get their guys ready to go. after the year that they had and upsetting Highlands, Raiderland should be ripping and roaring this off season. I just hope, satisfaction doesnt set it, but knowing those guys, they are hard at it. Are they still playing Highlands twice? and why not schedule Trinity? It worked scheduling Highlands. I think it gives you a measuring stick as well as an extra game of exposure to what Trinity brings to the table. Thought?

I see 3 losses and maybe 4 if they play Trinity.

 

Trinity gets a "MAYBE" ? LOL :lol:

Coach Warner' date=' Woolf and the rest of the staff always seem to get their guys ready to go. after the year that they had and upsetting Highlands, Raiderland should be ripping and roaring this off season. I just hope, satisfaction doesnt set it, but knowing those guys, they are hard at it. [b']Are they still playing Highlands twice[/b]? and why not schedule Trinity? It worked scheduling Highlands. I think it gives you a measuring stick as well as an extra game of exposure to what Trinity brings to the table. Thought?

 

Nope, Highlands dropped the first game to pickup Boyle but agreed to play the last game of the season as usually scheduled.

With the schedule that Ryle has put together I commend them but I also have some concerns scheduling so many of the Big Boys next yr.

 

If they indeed pickup Trinity, then when you add in Highlands and Colerain you are either nuts or crazy. JMO

Nope, Highlands dropped the first game to pickup Boyle but agreed to play the last game of the season as usually scheduled.

With the schedule that Ryle has put together I commend them but I also have some concerns scheduling so many of the Big Boys next yr.

 

If they indeed pickup Trinity, then when you add in Highlands and Colerain you are either nuts or crazy. JMO

 

Then add in injuries and it could be a real long season. Not wishing injuries on nobody but they are one star player away from being below average.

I can't imagine how many carries Elliott will get next year? What's the Ryle record for most carries in one season?

I can't imagine how many carries Elliott will get next year? What's the Ryle record for most carries in one season?

 

He probably broke that this past season if not I am sure he will this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they just line up 8 linemen and a fullback and and let Elliot pound it up the middle every play.

I couldn't expect Elliot to play defense as much but he is a work horse I guess it all depends if some underclassmen step up or not.

I couldn't expect Elliot to play defense as much but he is a work horse I guess it all depends if some underclassmen step up or not.

 

Isn't that the goal of every program throughout the state? When you go 12-2, it is difficult to replace some players who have graduated but a good program must do so. I think people will be surprised the type of players Ryle will put on the field next season. They lost a lot but they've got guys working every day (just as every other school), to step up and be the next big player at Ryle. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.