2011 Ryle Schedule ????

oldjarhead

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Warner, Woolf and the rest of the staff always seem to get their guys ready to go. after the year that they had and upsetting Highlands, Raiderland should be ripping and roaring this off season. I just hope, satisfaction doesnt set it, but knowing those guys, they are hard at it. Are they still playing Highlands twice? and why not schedule Trinity? It worked scheduling Highlands. I think it gives you a measuring stick as well as an extra game of exposure to what Trinity brings to the table. Thought?

Coach Warner' date=' Woolf and the rest of the staff always seem to get their guys ready to go. after the year that they had and upsetting Highlands, Raiderland should be ripping and roaring this off season. I just hope, satisfaction doesnt set it, but knowing those guys, they are hard at it. [b']Are they still playing Highlands twice[/b]? and why not schedule Trinity? It worked scheduling Highlands. I think it gives you a measuring stick as well as an extra game of exposure to what Trinity brings to the table. Thought?

Nope, Highlands dropped the first game to pickup Boyle but agreed to play the last game of the season as usually scheduled.

With the schedule that Ryle has put together I commend them but I also have some concerns scheduling so many of the Big Boys next yr.

If they indeed pickup Trinity, then when you add in Highlands and Colerain you are either nuts or crazy. JMO

Nope, Highlands dropped the first game to pickup Boyle but agreed to play the last game of the season as usually scheduled.

With the schedule that Ryle has put together I commend them but I also have some concerns scheduling so many of the Big Boys next yr.

If they indeed pickup Trinity, then when you add in Highlands and Colerain you are either nuts or crazy. JMO

Then add in injuries and it could be a real long season. Not wishing injuries on nobody but they are one star player away from being below average.

I can't imagine how many carries Elliott will get next year? What's the Ryle record for most carries in one season?

He probably broke that this past season if not I am sure he will this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they just line up 8 linemen and a fullback and and let Elliot pound it up the middle every play.

I couldn't expect Elliot to play defense as much but he is a work horse I guess it all depends if some underclassmen step up or not.

Isn't that the goal of every program throughout the state? When you go 12-2, it is difficult to replace some players who have graduated but a good program must do so. I think people will be surprised the type of players Ryle will put on the field next season. They lost a lot but they've got guys working every day (just as every other school), to step up and be the next big player at Ryle. I wouldn't worry if I were you.