Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Cov Cath Predictions

Who wins? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ryle
      75%
      65
    • Cov Cath
      24%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CovCath will shut down Ryle's offense.

Ryle will be and should be the prohibitive favorite.

Ryle was pumped up for last years playoff game at St. Xavier and despite the loss I feel they have big momentum going into this year. The visiting fans I got to meet were a class act and although disappointed with the loss were extremely proud of their team and very optimistic about the future.

 

This will probably be a Ryle victory but I voted for the CCH Colonel's because I am afraid it might be a sin to vote against my fellow Catholics.:D

Who is Cov Cath's starting QB? Is it Bir?

I think Ryle wins by 2 or 3 TD's.

 

I agree....

I think Ryle wins by 2 or 3 TD's.

 

Are you feeling Ryle is better, and Cov Cath is worse than last year? Last year was a 20 point Ryle win, in the first game of the new Cov Cath coaching staff. I realize Ryle has a few studs, but how much did they also lose from last year? IMO this will be a very close game.

Are you feeling Ryle is better, and Cov Cath is worse than last year? Last year was a 20 point Ryle win, in the first game of the new Cov Cath coaching staff. I realize Ryle has a few studs, but how much did they also lose from last year? IMO this will be a very close game.

 

Ryle is the second best team in NKY.. I think Elliott will run all over them..JMO

Who is Cov Cath's starting QB? Is it Bir?

 

Yes.

Ryle is the second best team in NKY.. I think Elliott will run all over them..JMO

 

They didn't look like the second best against Dixie last week SK is the best or 2nd best in NKY!

Ryle was pumped up for last years playoff game at St. Xavier and despite the loss I feel they have big momentum going into this year. The visiting fans I got to meet were a class act and although disappointed with the loss were extremely proud of their team and very optimistic about the future.

 

This will probably be a Ryle victory but I voted for the CCH Colonel's because I am afraid it might be a sin to vote against my fellow Catholics.:D

 

aww come on just a couple extra hail Mary's :D

They didn't look like the second best against Dixie last week SK is the best or 2nd best in NKY!

 

You really believe that or are you just ruffling the feathers?

Are you feeling Ryle is better, and Cov Cath is worse than last year? Last year was a 20 point Ryle win, in the first game of the new Cov Cath coaching staff. I realize Ryle has a few studs, but how much did they also lose from last year? IMO this will be a very close game.

 

I think Ryle is better than last year and I don't think they lost much at all. They played alot of underclassmen last season from my understanding. I think they are in better condition with a more diverse offensive attack. Elliot and Hemphel certainly got better and outside of a couple of turnovers early they pretty much did what they wanted offensively to Dixie from what I hear. UK#1fan's hyperbole not withstanding.

I think Ryle is better than last year and I don't think they lost much at all. They played alot of underclassmen last season from my understanding. I think they are in better condition with a more diverse offensive attack. Elliot and Hemphel certainly got better and outside of a couple of turnovers early they pretty much did what they wanted offensively to Dixie from what I hear. UK#1fan's hyperbole not withstanding.

 

They have no Fugate, Coleman, Nicholas and a couple other players that I can't think of there names they will be missed big time!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.