Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 107 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did anybody catch the SK linebacker on the SK radio show talking trash about Ryle? It was pretty good!

 

So, let me get this, getting on a radio show and talking trash about an opponent is pretty good? Sounds like you are right again.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
So, let me get this, getting on a radio show and talking trash about an opponent is pretty good? Sounds like you are right again.

 

It was pretty good! It sounded like something his dad would have said!

SK doesn't care about Highlands we want Trinity!

 

No you don't!

Did anybody catch the SK linebacker on the SK radio show talking trash about Ryle? It was pretty good!

 

Good. Should give Ryle something to listen to in pre-game...Good luck with that!

Did anybody catch the SK linebacker on the SK radio show talking trash about Ryle? It was pretty good!

 

What did he say? Can you share his comments with those of us that missed the radio show?

What did he say? Can you share his comments with those of us that missed the radio show?
Who was the linebacker and who's his dad?
I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

 

When it comes to any predictions or comments regarding Ryle, nothing could be further from the truth.

  • Author
When it comes to any predictions or comments regarding Ryle, nothing could be further from the truth.

 

Ryle doesn't know what they are in for SK is going to beat them by 30!

  • Author
What did he say? Can you share his comments with those of us that missed the radio show?

 

Nope I would rather have the SK haters wonder!

  • Author

Friday will be a nice night when Ryle and Highlands are both knocked out of the playoffs!

  • Author

There is a rumor that Ryle is going to change their school colors from black and orange to black and blue after Friday night?

There is a rumor that Ryle is going to change their school colors from black and orange to black and blue after Friday night?

 

LOL!!! WOW!!! Are you serious with this stuff?

I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

 

Well I guess its what you are looking for in a forum. I joined the site to engage in decent conversation and to learn about various topics. As a moderator you clearly support this as a trash talking sight so I guess that why I probably need to move on and allow my membership to expire. Just not the type of forum I'm looking for nor many others on here. In case I stay, what are you guys actually moderating?

Edited by bluenation12
spelling

Nope I would rather have the SK haters wonder!

 

I am sure it was just another example of trash talking trash, or is that just SK trash talking?

Well I guess its what you are looking for in a forum. I joined the site to engage in decent conversation and to learn about various topics. As a moderator you clearly support this as a trash talking sight so I guess that why I probably need to move on and allow my membership to expire. Just not the type of forum I'm looking for nor many others on here. In case I stay, what are you guys actually moderating?

 

Well said! All are probably guilty of a little trash talk but it just really gets old after awhile.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.