uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

When it comes to any predictions or comments regarding Ryle, nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm still enjoying him. Or, should I say, I'm enjoying how everyone else is not enjoying him. To be honest, uk#1fan has been correct more then he has been wrong this season. How many other people can we say that about.

Well I guess its what you are looking for in a forum. I joined the site to engage in decent conversation and to learn about various topics. As a moderator you clearly support this as a trash talking sight so I guess that why I probably need to move on and allow my membership to expire. Just not the type of forum I'm looking for nor many others on here. In case I stay, what are you guys actually moderating?

Edited by bluenation12
spelling

Well I guess its what you are looking for in a forum. I joined the site to engage in decent conversation and to learn about various topics. As a moderator you clearly support this as a trash talking sight so I guess that why I probably need to move on and allow my membership to expire. Just not the type of forum I'm looking for nor many others on here. In case I stay, what are you guys actually moderating?

Well said! All are probably guilty of a little trash talk but it just really gets old after awhile.