Who do you think wins this game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK all the way!!!

Are you ready to serve some Crow? I thawed out a decent amount this morning, making sure to save enough for the Trinity fans next week...:D...In all seriousness I cannot wait to see this game tonight! Good Luck to both teams, I know every player will leave everything they have on the field tonight...

Are you ready to serve some Crow? I thawed out a decent amount this morning, making sure to save enough for the Trinity fans next week...:D...In all seriousness I cannot wait to see this game tonight! Good Luck to both teams, I know every player will leave everything they have on the field tonight...

I am sure you have plenty saved up. Bring it. I hope you have an appetite.

We should serve them pigs and cows since they all think we are farmers the funny thing is there is more farms in Union than Independence! I have never seen the SK players this pumped for a game they are very pumped and plan on making a statement. Ryle players have been saying they are going to win by 4 TDs. SK's defense is going to bring it tonight!

We should serve them pigs and cows since they all think we are farmers the funny thing is there is more farms in Union than Independence! I have never seen the SK players this pumped for a game they are very pumped and plan on making a statement. Ryle players have been saying they are going to win by 4 TDs. SK's defense is going to bring it tonight!

That's odd, people I work with who have kids at SK told me the players say they're going to roll over Ryle. Somehow I doubt any talking is going on by the players from either team.