Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 107 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

SK all the way!!!

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK all the way!!!

 

Are you ready to serve some Crow? I thawed out a decent amount this morning, making sure to save enough for the Trinity fans next week...:D...In all seriousness I cannot wait to see this game tonight! Good Luck to both teams, I know every player will leave everything they have on the field tonight...

Are you ready to serve some Crow? I thawed out a decent amount this morning, making sure to save enough for the Trinity fans next week...:D...In all seriousness I cannot wait to see this game tonight! Good Luck to both teams, I know every player will leave everything they have on the field tonight...

 

I am sure you have plenty saved up. Bring it. I hope you have an appetite.

They should replay this game at 1PM Sunday on CBS it would get a better rating than the Bengals do.

 

Best thing you have said on here.

  • Author
Are you ready to serve some Crow? I thawed out a decent amount this morning, making sure to save enough for the Trinity fans next week...:D...In all seriousness I cannot wait to see this game tonight! Good Luck to both teams, I know every player will leave everything they have on the field tonight...

 

We should serve them pigs and cows since they all think we are farmers the funny thing is there is more farms in Union than Independence! I have never seen the SK players this pumped for a game they are very pumped and plan on making a statement. Ryle players have been saying they are going to win by 4 TDs. SK's defense is going to bring it tonight!

We should serve them pigs and cows since they all think we are farmers the funny thing is there is more farms in Union than Independence! I have never seen the SK players this pumped for a game they are very pumped and plan on making a statement. Ryle players have been saying they are going to win by 4 TDs. SK's defense is going to bring it tonight!

 

That's odd, people I work with who have kids at SK told me the players say they're going to roll over Ryle. Somehow I doubt any talking is going on by the players from either team.

Just to make my post easier to find after the game I will post my prediction again now that the thread should be wrapping up fairly soon...SK 31 Ryle 14...

  • Author
Just to make my post easier to find after the game I will post my prediction again now that the thread should be wrapping up fairly soon...SK 31 Ryle 14...

 

Ryle is getting shut out tonight!

Ryle is getting shut out tonight!

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

I wouldn't plan on that happening, but have a good time though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.