Please ship the Cincy WR's out of town!

stick1

I've pulled for Cincy for 25 or so years. I decided going into this year I am not going to get worked up over them until they get rid of the cancers on their team and build around character. Boy was it a lot easier to watch MNF with that attitude!

CHAD JOHNSON is a JOKE!!!! I don't know how anybody that has ever played football can defend this clown. I could care less what he does off the field on it he is a cancer. He underperforms and is overhyped. He pouted around as Palmer was getting the snot knocked out of him. He alligator armed the ball himself. He cried on the field so much his own teammate Whitworth had to basically tell him to shut up and play (I would have loved to see Whitworth knock him out). Then Mr. look at me gold shoes pouted like a 1st grade youth kid would by walking off the field. Are you serious you are just going to walk off the field in the NFL because you are mad :lol: What a joke!

TO at least performed last night and has all year. I was very impressed with him holding on and jumping up after the shot from Polamolu. As if CJ wasn't bad enought though TO had to pout coming off the field. Then while Palmer is talking to his position coach TO sat right over his shoulder which no WR does. News flash the Pitt defense is pretty tough on QB's both physically and mentally. When you have two prima donna WR's crying and being selfish on top of it then I don't know what people expect out of a QB.

Palmer has been bad. He's got an offensive coordinator who isn't very good. He isn't the QB he was but for the love of Pete trying to appease the babies on the outside is out of control. Greshem was open several times the other night. Palmer needs to get in the side shows face like a Phillip Rivers would but it's not in him I don't think. I think Marvin is ready to get the heck out of town too. He's tired of the act. I look for Marvin, Chad and TO to be gone next year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when a QB and a WR get confused on a play, the WR isn't allowed to look at the shots and see what they screwed up? That's all TO did there. Once again people trying to blow every little thing TO does way out of proportion. The Bengals have numerous problems, TO is not one of them.

From what I saw, there is a big difference between how TO spoke with Carson vs. Chad. Sure TO may have been frustrated but they were trying to figure out what went wrong on the play...Chad just whines. TO was fine on Monday night and it shouldn't be turned into more just based on his reputation.

However, everything you said about Chad is spot on!

To me, the receivers aren't the problem. It's time for them to draft a quarterback and prepare to end the roller-coaster ride that is Carson Palmer's passing ability.

Every single facet of the team is a problem, imo, including WR. While T.O. has done well and not caused havoc, it was still a poor decision to bring him in from a team dynamic standpoint (if you are going to keep Chad). While I have viewed Chad as more of a #2 receiver for some time, in his mind he is not. Owens has been targeted more than any player in the NFL... some can argue because it he is very good, some will argue because you have to feed Owens to keep him happy. Whether the latter is true or not, I think many believe Carson has forced some balls Owens way this season which have hurt the team so I think there could be some validity there. I also believe the addition of Owens has left the Bengals being more pass happy. Of course having a wet napkin as a defense does not help that either.

I would be worried about keeping TO, especially on a team like the Bengals who is not a consistent playoff team. He has been great this year, but every year he gets older and the longer he's on a team the worse it gets for that team. Maybe it hasn't always been him in the past, but he wore out his welcome in 3 places (SF, Philly, Dallas) after having a start like this.

TO is a bad man, I love his style. Did anyone notice on the first TD on Monday only one or two came to congratulate him?

It be misconstrued by the refs if he is celebrating and others "join in" on the celebration resulting in a flag. Everyone seemed to congratulate him on the sidelines.

TO is always great in year 1 with a new team. Year 2 is when issues start popping up.

I like Chad and I know he is frustrated. I wish he would handle his frustrations better. Not a good look for him. Especially with his numbers this year.

It be misconstrued by the refs if he is celebrating and others "join in" on the celebration resulting in a flag. Everyone seemed to congratulate him on the sidelines.

TO is always great in year 1 with a new team. Year 2 is when issues start popping up.

I like Chad and I know he is frustrated. I wish he would handle his frustrations better. Not a good look for him. Especially with his numbers this year.

Just goes to show how spoiled Cincy fans have gotten with Chad over the years when he's on pace for 80 recs, 946 yds, and 4 TDs, and everyone is saying he's having a terrible year. To say he's not having a good year by Chad's standards is accurate, but to say he's playing terrible as some have said, is way off base IMO.

I guess on TO's touchdown, as a fan I was wanting to see some genuine enthusiasm from the team on the TD. Kinda like hey now lets turn this thing around, were all in this together! I didnt think about the penalty thing, whatever happened to lets just mob each other!

Just goes to show how spoiled Cincy fans have gotten with Chad over the years when he's on pace for 80 recs, 946 yds, and 4 TDs, and everyone is saying he's having a terrible year. To say he's not having a good year by Chad's standards is accurate, but to say he's playing terrible as some have said, is way off base IMO.

Chad has been horrible this year. He drops passes, he is lazy, he jogs his routes, and sits on the sideline and mopes.