Please ship the Cincy WR's out of town!

stick1

Chad Johnson+TO 9 catches AJ Green 29+4 TD's. Bengals are winning. The me first guys were run off. This during a season that the Bengals are supposed to be rebuilding. Futurecoach now maybe you see what I'm talking about getting rid of me first guys + bringing in winners that produce like Dalton+Green. Big difference in those guys+the one's cut loose.

You don't think that Chad or TO would have just as good (if not better) numbers if they were on this team? I certainly think one of them would.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad Johnson+TO 9 catches AJ Green 29+4 TD's. Bengals are winning. The me first guys were run off. This during a season that the Bengals are supposed to be rebuilding. Futurecoach now maybe you see what I'm talking about getting rid of me first guys + bringing in winners that produce like Dalton+Green. Big difference in those guys+the one's cut loose.
In fairness Chad is now winning too :D

Though some of the previous cast of characters is not the full reason for the Bengals' struggles, you are kidding yourself if you do not think the environment is totally different without those guys in the locker room. Cohesion is more important in football than any other sport.

In fairness Chad is now winning too :D

Though some of the previous cast of characters is not the full reason for the Bengals' struggles, you are kidding yourself if you do not think the environment is totally different without those guys in the locker room. Cohesion is more important in football than any other sport.

Bingo!

You don't think that Chad or TO would have just as good (if not better) numbers if they were on this team? I certainly think one of them would.

Chad can't learn the new playbook. He's averaging less than a catch a game for the NEW ENGLAND PATS with Tom Brady lol. That's about what Mike Vrabel averaged lol.That should tell people an awful lot about what Palmer has been dealing with!

Chad and TO might have had decent numbers but I'd love to hear the people saying Chad is still a number one tell me he's better than AJ Green! That's not even talking about all the side show/chemistry stuff.

I also think he has shown what I've tried to say for years. The Bengals kept going after these guys that they were rolling the dice on character guys but they didn't have the structure to control the egos. The pats are the exact opposite. You do it the Pat way or you hit the road. If Chad were catching less than a ball a game in Cincy how much would he be spouting off? Not happening in NE.

Chad can't learn the new playbook. He's averaging less than a catch a game for the NEW ENGLAND PATS with Tom Brady lol. That's about what Mike Vrabel averaged lol.That should tell people an awful lot about what Palmer has been dealing with!

Chad and TO might have had decent numbers but I'd love to hear the people saying Chad is still a number one tell me he's better than AJ Green! That's not even talking about all the side show/chemistry stuff.

I also think he has shown what I've tried to say for years. The Bengals kept going after these guys that they were rolling the dice on character guys but they didn't have the structure to control the egos. The pats are the exact opposite. You do it the Pat way or you hit the road. If Chad were catching less than a ball a game in Cincy how much would he be spouting off? Not happening in NE.

I do not believe Chad would be catching less than a ball in Cincy.

But I am more thinking about TO. TO on this Bengals team without knee surgery, would be putting up better numbers than AJ Green. No doubt in my mind. I put that basically on experience. I think AJ Green has the potential to be a great WR and it would have benefited him greatly to play alongside someone like TO, just like it benefited TO to play alongside Jerry Rice early in his career.

I like Chad and wish him the best, but I don't wish he was still here. A healthy TO on the other hand, I feel would have benefited this team, but its all speculation.

I do not believe Chad would be catching less than a ball in Cincy.

But I am more thinking about TO. TO on this Bengals team without knee surgery, would be putting up better numbers than AJ Green. No doubt in my mind. I put that basically on experience. I think AJ Green has the potential to be a great WR and it would have benefited him greatly to play alongside someone like TO, just like it benefited TO to play alongside Jerry Rice early in his career.

I like Chad and wish him the best, but I don't wish he was still here. A healthy TO on the other hand, I feel would have benefited this team, but its all speculation.

I hear you on experience but disagree. I think Green gets way more seperation at this point than TO does in his career. I had less of a problem with TO than Chad but am glad they are both gone. This movement is what the Bengals have needed for a long time. Less me guys, more team guys. Football is the ultimate team game.

I hear you on experience but disagree. I think Green gets way more seperation at this point than TO does in his career. I had less of a problem with TO than Chad but am glad they are both gone. This movement is what the Bengals have needed for a long time. Less me guys, more team guys. Football is the ultimate team game.

I just feel like TO would have been good for AJ Green, preaching work ethic and things like that. But at the same time, he could have been bad for Dalton. And at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter since TO has been hurt this whole season.