Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cobb rips UK fans

Featured Replies

@rcobb18: To all the fans: loved seein Yall come late, love hearing Yall tell us we suck during the game love we have to play against our

 

@rcobb18: own fans too! Love that we can't pack the house when we play #10 team in the nation. It means that much more to me. I love my..

 

@rcobb18: .....my team! Brotherhood they got my back n I got they back. The rest of Yall can get ready for bball season!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the most part, I agree with him. The verbal abuse at this game was horrible. Being honest and critical is one thing. Abusive is something entirely different.

IMO he shouldn't have said but no matter how true it is. They just won the game, how about saying it last week or something, not after the win!

He's absolutely right, but I wish he wouldn't have said it.

Bet he has quality seats for the bball home opener.

Just for the record he took that down and put something else up positive, I forget what it said.

This is why you see coaches banning the use of Twitter by their players. I'm sure it helps recruiting when a prospect sees the team's star ripping the fan base for a lack of support against a top 10 team. He and Joker obviously addressed it and corrected it the best they could.

 

And I agree with what Cobb said. I was amazed watching the game and saw globs of empty seats in the upper deck.

Twitter, facebook, and these other social media outlets have become a nightmare. A lot of people do not realize how displaying these remarks permanently leaves an impression upon a person. I had to learn this the hard way, unfortunately. I do not blame any team for barring their players from these outlets.

 

Looks wonderful for potential recruits.

Just for the record he took that down and put something else up positive, I forget what it said.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He shouldn't have said it and apparently regrets that he did. However, if I was Mike Hartline's father I would have went through the section I sit in punching multiple people in the mouth.

He shouldn't have said it and apparently regrets that he did. However, if I was Mike Hartline's father I would have went through the section I sit in punching multiple people in the mouth.

 

I actually saw Eric Ainge's mother do that to some UT fans at Auburn a few years ago, one of the funniest things I've ever seen. They drug her out in the third quarter going ballistic on a UT booster.

I get very tired of supposed fans constantly bashing the players on their favorite team...i've watched it for years on here about Hartline and heard it at every game I've been to. It got so bad in the UK section in Oxford that I moved from my seat after halftime and stood on the upper concourse. It is ridiculous. Now, with that said, as HUGE a fan of Cobb's as I am I really wish he wouldn't have tweeted what he did.

Who gives a darn what a college football player thinks? If I'm Joker I ban twitter for my players.

Shut people up with your play, bottom line. If you wanted packed stadiums to play football in every week, there were other options.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.