Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robbie Hummel tears ACL...

Featured Replies

.... will miss the entire season. Bad news for Purdue fans.

 

BTNBrentsBlog

Accord to PurdueSports.com, Robbie Hummel will miss the 2010-11 season after tearing his ACL

I just saw that. He can't catch a break man.

Didn't he have a severe injury last year as well?

Didn't he have a severe injury last year as well?

 

Wasn't it his ACL?

Didn't he have a severe injury last year as well?

 

Wasn't it his ACL?

 

I think it was during the Big 10 tournament.

Horrible news. Really feel bad for Hummel who is one of the best guys in the game...

Tough loss for the Boilermakers. Gotta feel for the kid.

That is pitiful. I really liked their chances coming in to this season.

That is pitiful. I really liked their chances coming in to this season.

 

You and me both. Purdue just went from a legit top 5 team to probably somewhere in the 15-25 range.

I agree with Grizzly...you just feel bad for Hummel. I'm sure he worked his butt off to come back from the injury he suffered last season and then to do it again on the very first day of practice is tough.

I like watching Hummel play. He plays the game right and plays hard. I feel terrible for the guy.

This is why a lot of young kids want to go pro early. Hummell will lose millions if the knee is never right again.

Makes me feel the surgery wasn't done properly from the getgo.

This is horrible to hear. I wonder if it was a full or partial tear. I also wonder what type of graft they used on when he had surgery back in the spring?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.