Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robbie Hummel tears ACL...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Makes me feel the surgery wasn't done properly from the getgo.

 

He was even wearing a brace as well.

Makes me feel the surgery wasn't done properly from the getgo.

 

Hard to tell, some timmes the graft just doesn't take too well. I've had 3 ACL reconstructive surgeries, one on my left and 2 on my right, but my first one on my apparently didn't take very well, although I thought it felt great, it's hard telling.

He was even wearing a brace as well.

 

That's really surprising then, those things make it really hard to tear your ACL.

  • Author
That's really surprising then, those things make it really hard to tear your ACL.

 

That's what someones tweet said so I wouldn't say that is 100% true.

That's what someones tweet said so I wouldn't say that is 100% true.

 

He had a brace on and tore it on a drill playing D...

Can he get an extra year, ala Sam Bowie?

 

He has another year on his 5 year clock...

I wasn't thinking straight. His injury last year was in late February, so there was no redshirt.

Hummel has said he'll return for another season next year...if he wants to play in the NBA, that's his only choice.

  • Author

^ Good to hear. I will be rooting for him.

I hate this. I love watching Hummel play.

I will for certain, be rooting for him....simply crazy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.