Highlands 61 Franklin County 14

ThunderBird

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait till Lamnuts get home from the long ride back to FC> Do you think he will congratulate the Birds?

Every high expectation team who thinks they are going to go to Ft. Thomas in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round to play the Birdies is found back on here shocked with how good Highlands is. Atleast thats how its been the past few years.

Congratulations to the Birds!

Also congratulations to the Flyers on a great year. You played hard and never quit. You moved the ball quite well and had the play at half worked this would have been a different game going into the locker room with some momentum.

Go Birds!

The FC QB is tough and the receivers are lightning fast. Good team. The score not indicative of the play!

Im looking at your post and I am sure FC tried there butts off tonight but for the score not to indicate tonight... I mean 61-14. They had a few things go wrong tonight FC that is.

The Birds are peaking at the right time and credit goes to all of the players and staff for hanging in there during the brutal part of the schedule. Good luck next week vs. Lex Cath. Should be a great game!

Highlands plays all year to beat CovCath and win in the playoffs.

From what I saw FC was not as quick as Highlands and not big enough to just line up and blow Highlands off the ball. Plus once they got down it all went south in a hurry and then they tried to do too much like on the punt return that was fumbled.

Nice game by Franklin County. Your QB is definately a good one. Not sure about the timing of the onsides kick tonight early in the game. My opinion is you never wake a sleeping giant. I give you guys all the credit in the world on how hard you played the entire game; but alot of things could have gone bad real quick in the early moments of the game. Never, I mean never give Highlands the field position that you gave Highlands the entire night. Surely with the many skilled players you had running and catching routes, you guys could find someone to kick the ball past the 40. Come on, Highlands prides itself on discipline football and special teams. If you're gonna give Highlands the ball at the 45 to 50 yard line on every drive, you will pay dearly. Great game Highlands and another well played football game. Time to put this one to rest and get after Lex-Cath. I know they will be ready!!!!!!!!