gametime

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I've been saying. If Reds fans are happy about playing the Phillies in a 5 game seires and are equally scared of SF and the west coast couldn't SF with Lincecum and Cain beat Philly? That's what people avoid.

I would like to propose a truce. The arguments on both sides have been well presented. This is an issue upon which reasonable minds might differ. Perhaps we could agree to disagree and move on to the business of a-ridin' into Philly, and whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life.

I would like to propose a truce. The arguments on both sides have been well presented. This is an issue upon which reasonable minds might differ. Perhaps we could agree to disagree and move on to the business of a-ridin' into Philly, and whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life.

Yep, work up a #6 on 'em!

It will be a nightmare for me because I have tickets to both.

I'd guess you skip the football b/c the playoffs don't happen very often?

I read somewhere that TBS wants no part of competing for the TV viewers in Philly and the Eagles have the Sunday night game.

I'd guess you skip the football b/c the playoffs don't happen very often?

I read somewhere that TBS wants no part of competing for the TV viewers in Philly and the Eagles have the Sunday night game.

A 5:07 start would be perfect then...

I plan on going to the Bengals game until the Reds game starts.

A 5:07 start would be perfect then...

I plan on going to the Bengals game until the Reds game starts.

If the American league doesn't have a sweep there will be 4 games that day. I think Texas will be home so they can get the latest start and I'd guess the Yankees play the 8:00ish start. My best guess is the Reds play the second game if there isn't an AL sweep.

If the American league doesn't have a sweep there will be 4 games that day. I think Texas will be home so they can get the latest start and I'd guess the Yankees play the 8:00ish start. My best guess is the Reds play the second game if there isn't an AL sweep.

I think you're right. Texas & New York would both host games on Saturday, too, meaning that they would not play an early game on Sunday.

Can the city of Cincinnati handle two games at the same time? Does that factor into the equation at all?

I could have let it go, but you started taking personal shots. What am I assuming or have I assumed?

You obviously weren't letting anything go. You should've let it go days ago. Everyone has been telling you that.

Well for one, that if the Reds played their A lineup they would've won. You're also assuming that the A team, after their celebration, would've been better than the B team they ran out there.

You are assuming that going to SanFran would be better than playing the Phillies.

And, there has NEVER been a Reds playoff thread. It's supposed to be fun.

I think you're right. Texas & New York would both host games on Saturday, too, meaning that they would not play an early game on Sunday.

Can the city of Cincinnati handle two games at the same time? Does that factor into the equation at all?

I hope it factors in.