gametime

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a fair statement to say that the Reds could have had 92 wins if Dusty didn't give away the "hangover" game? Looks like that game could have been huge now, true?

Or if they didn't blow a HUGE lead in the 9th at Atlanta. There are plenty of missed opportunities in a 162 game season...

They gave up though. You and all the avoid SF guys take solace in that, but it was dumb. You never roll over when there's something on the line.

I don't know why you keep beating yourself up. You can't win this battle. Some of these guys will defend Dusty to the end. Games at the end of the season are much more important than games in April but you will nevvvvvvver convince some people of that.

I don't know why you keep beating yourself up. You can't win this battle. Some of these guys will defend Dusty to the end. Games at the end of the season are much more important than games in April but you will nevvvvvvver convince some people of that.

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Last time I checked, all 162 games counted exactly the same.

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Last time I checked, all 162 games counted exactly the same.

You mean they don't base the wins on a point system? Wins in April are worth 1 point, May 2 points, June 3 points and so on? :lol::lol::lol:

By the way did anybody listen to Jeff Brantley and Marty after the game? Jeff is also of the belief that it's much better for the Reds to face the Phillies in a 5 game series than it is a 7 game series.

By the way did anybody listen to Jeff Brantley and Marty after the game? Jeff is also of the belief that it's much better for the Reds to face the Phillies in a 5 game series than it is a 7 game series.

Anyone who doesn't think so must not understand how probability works.

These are the correct times....

Wednesday

Rangers at Rays, 1:37 p.m.

Reds at Phillies, 5:07 p.m.

Yankees at Twins 8:37 p.m.

Thursday

Rangers at Rays, 2:37 p.m.

Yankees at Twins, 6:07 p.m.

Braves at Giants, 9:37 p.m.

Friday

Reds at Phillies, 6:07 p.m.

Braves at Giants, 9:37 p.m.