Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 46 Eastern 0

Featured Replies

Another Ho Hum day at the office for the Birds. Does anyone have a rundown of the scoring.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was this game played and why was it played today vs last night? Travel?

Quite honestly I could care less what Ru thinks about this team. Good job today Birds! The defense behind Abner and Bruns and a whole lot more are setting the tone for this season. Again I've said this before if one part of this offense is a little off the other picks it up. A very balanced team.

So I heard Streeter is back in action and scored. Any other details from the game?

So I heard Streeter is back in action and scored. Any other details from the game?

 

Lot's of action. A couple blocked punts, Bruns took an interception in for a TD, True and Seidle both scored. Nice long pass to I believe Gall for a TD. A true all around game with everyone involved.

I was most impressed with the play of Birds LB Luke Dressman. Absolute STUD today on defensive side of the ball. Also, Devon Bruns gets better and better each week. Go Birds 20n10

If BG keeps playing well, they will get their chance to prove themselves. Why worry about it now?

 

 

Because the trophy has already been given to Highlands now.

Eastern would turn the score around in basketball.:lol:

 

That statement is "non-believable"!!!:p

If they pound everybody from here on out by 30 or more, including the championship, will that do anything to change your mind Ru? That is a real possibility at this point.

 

Yes and no. I want to see how the passing game develops. I think Towles is very talented and it is only a matter of time before everyone starts screaming D1 QB. If/when that day comes then yes it will do a lot to change my mind.

 

With all that said Highlands is still the clear favorite to win 5A.

 

And I love you too Bpiccolo. :D

Yes and no. I want to see how the passing game develops. I think Towles is very talented and it is only a matter of time before everyone starts screaming D1 QB. If/when that day comes then yes it will do a lot to change my mind.

 

With all that said Highlands is still the clear favorite to win 5A.

 

And I love you too Bpiccolo. :D

 

The feeling is mutual my friend:D

Congratulations to Highlands. I hear people say they are down this year, I say they would be in the top 3 in 6A this year.

 

Big 6A schools like Seneca, Manual, Eastern and PRP would like to be "down" like this.

Allow me to play Devil's Advocate.

 

If Trinity beats Eastern 63-0 does that mean BG can challenge or possibly (gasp) win the 5A title?

 

Trinity had to play their 3rd string qb..If a team is playing their 3rd string qb you should be able to win that game. Not be happy to lose by 2pts or try to justify how good your team is only losing by 2..:confused:

I said Eastern was on Manual's level and the score showed proof. This Bluebird team is for real but Ryle still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. With Ryle II they should atone for their mistakes and it will give us an adequate measure for how strong they'll be headed into the playoffs.

 

Quit licking Ryle.

Because the trophy has already been given to Highlands now.

 

They did! That makes me mad because they forgot to tell the players and I haven't seen any trophy yet.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.