Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier / Trinity predictions

Which team will win? 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#1 Trinity takes on #2 St. X. Your thoughts and predictions for this game.

  • Replies 113
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ST X gets the win 7 to 6.

  • Author

This should be a great game with the powers of 6A putting on the line who should be ranked #1 next week.

I'll go with the Rocks. They've been much more impressive this year than the Tigers.

St. X getting healthy just in time. They are the defending champs.

For the first time in a few years Trinity will come in as the favorite. I think this is a Trinity year. X will have players back from injury. It will likely be a close game, If the opportunity presents itself (and I don't expect it) I hope Trinity wins by as many as they can put on the board. Seventy isn't enough.

What about eighty? Would eighty be enough?

How does the St. X defense compare to the Cincy St. X and Bowling Green defense? The Trinity offense has been sluggish lately.

I would have to think that the health of Trinity's QBs will have a lot to do with the game's outcome. If T is going with back-up QBs while St. X reportedly gets some of their injured guys back this week, it would be hard to predict a T win. If T is healthy they have to be the favorite.

Are Je'ontva Hayden and Chris Buntin playing in the game or are they still suspended?

Are Je'ontva Hayden and Chris Buntin playing in the game or are they still suspended?

 

I don't think Hayden is on the team anymore.

I believe the X announcers said during the Central game that J'eonta Hayden was no longer with the team. Haven't heard anything about Chris Buntin.

I thought heard them say they were both out of school. The two soph running backs, Clemons and Moore have both stepped up to replace Hayden. They had 113 and 68 yards respectively, to compliment McMurry's 196 yards. They formed quite a rushing trio as the offense totalled 458 yards on the ground.

My prediction will come on Friday. Still gathering information...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.