Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier / Trinity predictions

Which team will win? 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the point average for each meeting over the last 10 years?

  • Replies 113
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfe was hurt in JV Moeller game. I don't know when the other QB was hurt, but I read he was hurt as well.

 

Is Wolfe the Florida kid? Is he a sophmore? What year is Wright? Noe is a junior or senior?

Is Wolfe the Florida kid? Is he a sophmore? What year is Wright? Noe is a junior or senior?

 

Who do I look like?.... Stats? :lol: I do know Wolfe is the Florida kid. I think he's a sophomore. Wright is a sophomore. And I think Noe is either a junior or senior. :lol:

Who do I look like?.... Stats? :lol: I do know Wolfe is the Florida kid. I think he's a sophomore. Wright is a sophomore. And I think Noe is either a junior or senior. :lol:

 

Nice one! :ylsuper: Hey you could look at it like this. I trust what you tell me unlike some of the other kids in the BGP sandbox. :lol:

 

By the way...wide receiver questions next! :p

Wouldn't that be the last 2 meetings or does regular season mean nothing? It has been a few years since Trinity has emerged in the regular season without a downpour. What has it been, 6 years since 35 to 40 thousand of my close personal friends have seen Trinity walk off Papa Johns the victor in the regular season?

Not sure of my pick I can see the Rocks winning, but X isn't a bag of grain. Now, if they were playing SK? I'll decide on friday.

Who do I look like?.... Stats? :lol: I do know Wolfe is the Florida kid. I think he's a sophomore. Wright is a sophomore. And I think Noe is either a junior or senior. :lol:

Well at least one coach in Louisville can get some Florida players. :lol::lol:

Wouldn't that be the last 2 meetings or does regular season mean nothing? It has been a few years since Trinity has emerged in the regular season without a downpour. What has it been, 6 years since 35 to 40 thousand of my close personal friends have seen Trinity walk off Papa Johns the victor in the regular season?

 

 

The rain out was in 2006, so would make year 4. So if Trinity manages to win the game Friday that means that our streak of regular season losses won't be as long as the streak that X had to endure of watching Trinity hoist up the title in 05,06,07 and 08. Especially since in 2005, 2007 and 2008 X was just so dominant in the regular season only to pull their best Peyton Manning and choke when it mattered most. Because as Glaser himself has said "the best team didn't win" starting in 2005.

I like the postion that St.X is in a big underdog with nothing to lose.

Who do I look like?.... Stats? :lol: I do know Wolfe is the Florida kid. I think he's a sophomore. Wright is a sophomore. And I think Noe is either a junior or senior. :lol:

 

Noe is a junior and was moved to WR before the season started and has played no QB this year until last week.

I like the postion that St.X is in a big underdog with nothing to lose.

 

 

Given our last two offensive outings I wouldn't suspect that St. X would be THAT big of an underdog considering they just got healthy. Our offense hasn't been unstoppable by any means and X's D is their best asset right now.

Noe is a junior and was moved to WR before the season started and has played no QB this year until last week.

 

Thanks, Xtiger!

I understand that I used downpour and you used rainout. Rainout means no complete game was played so I will go with your interpretation. Okay , no complete game in 2006, so did you win in 2005 regular season? 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009. It's been a long time since St Bernard's Brian Brohm played. So the regular season game means nothing to the 35K witnesses? Really?

Trinity 21-6.

I understand that I used downpour and you used rainout. Rainout means no complete game was played so I will go with your interpretation. Okay , no complete game in 2006, so did you win in 2005 regular season? 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009. It's been a long time since St Bernard's Brian Brohm played. So the regular season game means nothing to the 35K witnesses? Really?

 

 

You can quote those all you want, in the end we took the hardware and Mikey G was left scowling on the sidelines with tearful Tigers. And according to the rules of the game 2006 was a Trinity victory, of course if you want to call it the "no contest" that X guys love to cite go right ahead. The record books notch it in our favor along with most of the titles of the last decade.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.