Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier / Trinity predictions

Which team will win? 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sorry I missed it! Still alarming low numbers in my view.

 

Go Tiger Football TEAM!

  • Replies 113
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Tigers !!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know what colors St.X will be wearing tonight?

 

I may be in the minority here, but I like they gold jerseys!! They have gold practice jerseys so it's not like it came out no where. But, I hope Coach Glaser decides to go Green on Gold!!!

Good thing Courier had neutral coverage this week; two front page stories on Trinity and Hall story buried Wednesday in back...

Could have had story titled Beatty Master of Disguising Attrition, less than 20% retention of players to senior year? Why do so few make it to senior year?

 

You act like this happens every year. We had 40+ Seniors last year. It will make it even sweeter to nock off the Mighty Tigers with Sophomores and Juniors with a handfull of Seniors in key roles. This could be the Tigers last chance to get back to back titles. Based on what we've seen so far this week, Trinity is set to make another 2-3 year run. :ylsuper:

You act like this happens every year. We had 40+ Seniors last year. It will make it even sweeter to nock off the Mighty Tigers with Sophomores and Juniors with a handfull of Seniors in key roles. This could be the Tigers last chance to get back to back titles. Based on what we've seen so far this week, Trinity is set to make another 2-3 year run. :ylsuper:

 

They might be great or even the best sophomores in the world but I will never trust a sophomore. They'll get you beat when it matters. Just my personal opinion.

I agree---sophomores can be very iffy. We'll just have to see.

I agree---sophomores can be very iffy. We'll just have to see.

 

I agree sophomores may be awestruck tonight when they feel the crowd and situation. Hopefully X's three Senior All State Candidates Daylen Hall, Devontae Beach and LaMont McMurry will have huge games and lead the way. This will be their 5th game versus Trinity. Can't overlook these guys talent and experience in this rivalry game. If Beach can get to the QB on a consisitent basis this may have a direct bearing on the outcome. St X 21 - Rocks 17.

They might be great or even the best sophomores in the world but I will never trust a sophomore. They'll get you beat when it matters. Just my personal opinion.

 

And you may well be correct but I will take the superior athelete over experience!

...then perhaps you should become a UK basketball fan

Whoever makes the least mistakes tonight will claim the victory, and I like the senior leadership at St. X. above the sophomore leadership at Trinity in getting this done.

 

The Ox says: Saint Xavier 17 - Trinity 14

 

Tonight's the night...LET'S GET'EM TIGERS!!

Edited by Oxnard

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.