80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rocks roll 35 - 7. This Rock team is unbelievable. This team is what ledgends are made of.

Alan;

You are getting better and better. If I did not know any better I would be willing to bet you are really a Rock simply dressed in Tiger clothing. "Legends???" That is a little strong don't you think - especially at this young and tender age. But then again maybe you are on to something.......

"Outlined against a sky blue early September sky, the Rock Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore their names are Death, Destruction, Pestilence, and Famine. But those are aliases. Their real names are: Wright, Quick, Bishop and many other Underclassman Rocks. They formed the crest of the ST. Matthew's cyclone before which another fighting Elder team was swept over the precipice at Marshall Stadium this Friday night as 5,500 spectators peered down upon the bewildering panorama spread out upon the green plain below."

Alan;

You are getting better and better. If I did not know any better I would be willing to bet you are really a Rock simply dressed in Tiger clothing. "Legends???" That is a little strong don't you think - especially at this young and tender age. But then again maybe you are on to something.......

"Outlined against a sky blue early September sky, the Rock Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore their names are Death, Destruction, Pestilence, and Famine. But those are aliases. Their real names are: Wright, Quick, Bishop and many other Underclassman Rocks. They formed the crest of the ST. Matthew's cyclone before which another fighting Elder team was swept over the precipice at Marshall Stadium this Friday night as 5,500 spectators peered down upon the bewildering panorama spread out upon the green plain below."

Where are Miller, Crawley, Struhldreher and Layden (if memory serves)? Thank you, Grantland.

To all Elder fans that might happen upon this thread. The silly posts are coming from fans of Louisville St X. It's an X thing and I understand. They like to build up Trinity to unrealistic levels. That way, if Trinity wins they can try to make it look like Trinity under achieves. If Trinity loses, they can gloat. Trinity has had much more success winning state titles in Kentucky. It sticks in their craws so they take any shots they can. Just ignore them.

Alan;

I did not say they are legends. I said "This team is what legends are made of."

Jim, what has this team done to deserve nothing but the highest praise from all, including you and the rest of the rock faithful. My predictions regarding this young rock team have been nothing but spot on. They are young true, but unmatched in talent by any Kentucky team. Their performance on the field thus far this year has done nothing but give concrete substance to my predictions and belifs.

Edited by Alan60
sp.

If our best team in the State cannot beat arguably the worst team in the GCL South, than we can never again wonder why Ohio High School Football fans refuse to take KY High School football seriously.

Why do you care about what they think? I sure don't. I can't speak for the state, but Trinity doesn't need the validation of ANYONE as to the how our program stacks up. :ylsuper:

I did not say they are legends. I said "This team is what legends are made of."

Jim, what has this team done to deserve nothing but the highest praise from all, including you and the rest of the rock faitful. My predictions regarding this young rock team have been nothing but spot on. They are young true, but unmatched in talent by any Kentucky team. Their performance on the field thus far this year has done nothing but give concrete substance to my predictions and belifs.

Well our inconsistent play on defense and our struggles inside the redzone against Manual last week don't leave me feeling particularly encouraged. Manual had a number of chances to make the game last week much closer than it ended up. I don't think that Elder will fail to capitalize on such things if they get the opportunity.