Elder at Trinity Predictions

PepRock01

Who wins?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

To all Elder fans that might happen upon this thread. The silly posts are coming from fans of Louisville St X. It's an X thing and I understand. They like to build up Trinity to unrealistic levels. That way, if Trinity wins they can try to make it look like Trinity under achieves. If Trinity loses, they can gloat. Trinity has had much more success winning state titles in Kentucky. It sticks in their craws so they take any shots they can. Just ignore them.

To all Elder fans and all other Rock opponents this season, look at what this team has accomplished thus far. Beware if you are a football power house from Indiana, Ohio, or Northern Kentucky, despite playing average football programs from the Louisville area, this Rock team is a national power in the making.

Beware of the rock fans in sheep's clothing, this team is a big bad wolf.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PepRock:

Inconsistent? You may have some inconsistent play in your overwhelming victories, but winning big seems to be a constant for this greatest to be of all Rock teams.

If this team ever reaches the quality of the 2002 squad I will be surprised. Fact of the matter is that if we stall in the redzone as often as we did against Manual, when the Panthers come to town we will be in trouble.

The only way this rock team will stall in the redzone against this Ohio Power Elder is if the rocks make a youthful mistake. I am sure the hearalded rock coching staff has tuned up the offence to prevent any stalling from the Manual game forward.

To all Elder fans that might happen upon this thread. The silly posts are coming from fans of Louisville St X. It's an X thing and I understand. They like to build up Trinity to unrealistic levels. That way, if Trinity wins they can try to make it look like Trinity under achieves. If Trinity loses, they can gloat. Trinity has had much more success winning state titles in Kentucky. It sticks in their craws so they take any shots they can. Just ignore them.

Nice post!!!

Why do you care about what they think? I sure don't. I can't speak for the state, but Trinity doesn't need the validation of ANYONE as to the how our program stacks up. :ylsuper:

You're program stacks up well in Kentucky but if you can't beat Elder this year then you stack up about 5th in the GCL South. I'm not the one wondering why Ohio Football doesn't respect Kentucky Football. I know why. I actually have the opportunity to watch my fair share of Ohio football and I realize statewide we are light years away from the brand of football just in the Cincinnati area of the state alone.

Outside of RB Ben Coffaro, who is a stud, Elder really doesn't have much this year. Receivers aren't overly impressive and the QB is inexperienced.

I think Trinity wins this one with James Quick being the difference. Elder struggled against Colerain's athleticism, and I have a feeling they'll struggle against T too.

Trinity 35

Elder 21

I do not see the Elder running back having much success against the speed and talent on the rock defence. Elder will face a ton of athleticism this Friday.

I actually have the opportunity to watch my fair share of Ohio football and I realize statewide we are light years away from the brand of football just in the Cincinnati area of the state alone.
Just a few weeks ago MaxPreps named Cincinnati as the best prep football city in America, taking into consideration the overall quality of football being played in the city. So, I'd say there are a whole lot of places in the US where football is "light years" away from the football played in Cincinnati, and not just KY.

Go Rocks! (Did I just write that?!)

Just a few weeks ago MaxPreps named Cincinnati as the best prep football city in America, taking into consideration the overall quality of football being played in the city. So, I'd say there are a whole lot of places in the US where football is "light years" away from the football played in Cincinnati, and not just KY.

Go Rocks! (Did I just write that?!)

But I don't know of those places screaming for respect from the Ohio Football Fans. MaxPreps just validated what many of us who aren't afraid or too prideful to recognize how good the football played in Cincinnati is. My point is that our State as a whole can't ask to be taken seriously in football if our best team can't beat the worst team in the GCL South. Who wins? I don't know. But I do hope its Trinity.

For what its worth, the Elder people I know don't feel good about this game at all.