80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to wish good luck to the Rocks this week. No matter your team in the state of KY, I think we should always pull for our state teams to take down teams from out of state, especially the evil football empire to the North. Here's to hoping Trinity lays the smack down on Elder.

Frankly, this game could be very close or could be a blowout for either team and I wouldn't be surprised. Trinity is young but very talented, while Elder may be especially motivated given the smackdown they just took at the hands of Colerain. Who knows?

My westside in-laws were awfully quiet at the Labor day party last weekend and only would say that Elder is down this year but will be very good next year. Trinity has much youth at the skilled positions but they certainly are playing like upperclassmen. Im going with the Rocks in a tight one.

Rocks 27

Panthers 24

Outside of RB Ben Coffaro, who is a stud, Elder really doesn't have much this year. Receivers aren't overly impressive and the QB is inexperienced.

I think Trinity wins this one with James Quick being the difference. Elder struggled against Colerain's athleticism, and I have a feeling they'll struggle against T too.

Trinity 35

Elder 21