Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Patriots: Thoughts/Predictions

Featured Replies

If it weren't at NE, I'd say Bengals. However, I'll say Pats by a FG somehow.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A beat writer for NE said today that the biggest problem for NE is lack of a pass rush. Good to hear.

 

That's good news, I think the boys are going to show well. This isn't the Patriots of the past, they are still an offensive power but their defense has lost a TON of key players the past few years. Benson is a stud, and if Carson doesn't have a rush in his face I feel pretty good about the matchup.

Bengals should be able to own the time of possession in this one. If not, Patriots will win. I think it's going to be a fairly low scoring affair truthfully. 20-14 Bengals.

 

It's also going to be fun watching the game with my Bengals jersey and Pats hat on for the first half, and my Pats hoodie and Bengals hat for the 2nd...:lol:

Good test for the Bengals. Though I'd never put a dime on them, I think they win 20-17, with Ted Nugent kicking a 50 yarder in the last minute to pull it out.

If it weren't at NE, I'd say Bengals. However, I'll say Pats by a FG somehow.

 

It's a tough game to pick. On paper, I definitely like Cincinnati better at this point...but, it's the Bengals and it's the Patriots and it's in New England, and they're probably going to be playing with something to prove this year.

  • Author

I hope Moss has 160 yds and 3 TD's...but the Bengals win 24-21 with 100 yds and 1 TD from Chad lol.

I hope Moss has 160 yds and 3 TD's...but the Bengals win 24-21 with 100 yds and 1 TD from Chad lol.

I'm with ya:thumb:

24-13 Pats...

Palmer shreds the Pattie's D with his new toys. Pats lose their first opener in Gillette, this is gonna be good! Who DEy!!!

I hope Moss has 160 yds and 3 TD's...but the Bengals win 24-21 with 100 yds and 1 TD from Chad lol.

 

That's it?

 

I hope the Bengals win 99-96. Randy Moss has 596 yds and 12 TDs.

  • Author
Bengals by a TD, Gresham scores a TD in his first regular season game.

 

You had better be right!

I just heard Brady was in a pretty bad car accident this morning. Has anyone else heard this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.