Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Patriots: Thoughts/Predictions

Featured Replies

Week 1: Let's hear it!

 

This display can be located at the Kroger in Newport!

Who Dey.jpg

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to say it but Pats by a FG. Bengals have 2 brutal games to start the year.

Bengals by a TD, Gresham scores a TD in his first regular season game and Randy Moss cries about not feeling wanted by the patriots mostly because of Wes Welkers amazing progress in rehabing his knee injury.

  • Author

I think it will be a good game. I just wanted to find a thread to post this pretty cool picture found at a local Kroger lol.

 

So, sportsfan, you're telling me I need to start Gresham this week over Dustin Keller? lol

I think it will be a good game. I just wanted to find a thread to post this pretty cool picture found at a local Kroger lol.

 

So, sportsfan, you're telling me I need to start Gresham this week over Dustin Keller? lol

 

Absolutely, and then thank me later.

  • Author
Absolutely, and then thank me later.

 

And if he doesn't, you'll finally change your avatar? lol

Bengals win big! The Patriots DB's are young and the O-line is missing a couple All-Pros.

Bengals somehow pull it out, 27-24.

A beat writer for NE said today that the biggest problem for NE is lack of a pass rush. Good to hear.

Bengals will win 24-21. Definetly like getting four points...

And if he doesn't, you'll finally change your avatar? lol

 

Perhaps, shoot I may go ahead and change it any ways.

Bengals 28-21

If it weren't at NE, I'd say Bengals. However, I'll say Pats by a FG somehow.

I just wanna see Chad fire a musket after a TD.. will be the greatest thing ever :clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.