September 9, 201016 yr Sounds like Brady is fine Thanks, glad he wasn't seriously injured. Maybe he'll be too banged up to play Sunday however.:sssh:
September 9, 201016 yr Thanks, glad he wasn't seriously injured. Maybe he'll be too banged up to play Sunday however.:sssh: In your dreams. :lol:
September 9, 201016 yr In your dreams. :lol: And mine. I am going up against a guy with Brady and Moss. To top it off I am starting the Bengals D.
September 9, 201016 yr And mine. I am going up against a guy with Brady and Moss. To top it off I am starting the Bengals D. You could do really well against him if Joseph and Hall come ready to play on Sunday.
September 10, 201016 yr Is Odom going to play for the Bengals? Had heard he had been suspended for four games for failing a drug test (not steroids, according to his twitter)...but that he was going to appeal.
September 10, 201016 yr Is Odom going to play for the Bengals? Had heard he had been suspended for four games for failing a drug test (not steroids, according to his twitter)...but that he was going to appeal. He is going to play.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.