6 Classes in football

Pride

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've gone over this, pay attention. We have too many kids in this state that are losing football games. They are not winning state championships and quite frankly, they all deserve one. This will give some of those teams that may not currently have a shot at winning a state title, that opportunity. Two more state champions a year will give well over 100 kids the enjoyment of winning a state title that they wouldn't otherwise earn...I mean win. :fire:

I don't think you realize what you just said. You even had to correct yourself when you said EARN. They may work just as hard as other teams with more talent, but championships shouldn't be given out.

You would be sending the message of " its ok to be below average because people will us breaks" (welfare, food stamps, ect). I think it was said before that just because you work hard doesn't mean you are going to get what you want. The reward is in the hard work not an easy playoff and championship.

I don't think you realize what you just said. You even had to correct yourself when you said EARN. They may work just as hard as other teams with more talent, but championships shouldn't be given out.

You would be sending the message of " its ok to be below average because people will us breaks" (welfare, food stamps, ect). I think it was said before that just because you work hard doesn't mean you are going to get what you want. The reward is in the hard work not an easy playoff and championship.

He was being sarcastic...... Oh and welcome to the site! (not being sarcastic) :D

I think you missed the sarcasm in his post. ;)

Why not do this? I think this will make football a little more competitive. The state of Ohio has 6 divisions, Michigan has 8 divisions, and Tennessee has 5 divisions. It would give some of the smaller teams a chance to win and some of the bigger schools to get into a different division than St. X, Trinity and Male.

Why not do this? I think this will make football a little more competitive. The state of Ohio has 6 divisions, Michigan has 8 divisions, and Tennessee has 5 divisions. It would give some of the smaller teams a chance to win and some of the bigger schools to get into a different division than St. X, Trinity and Male.

But how many schools play football in those states? They all have many more schools to divide into classes than does KY.

Like I said, I am okay with 5, but 6 is too many.