Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort vs. Bardstown

Featured Replies

Winner of this game gets the winner of Holy Cross/Danville. Bardstown comes in undefeated...Who wins and why?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I pick Bardstown in this one... Mainly I am picking this game because of Frankfort's game against Danville.

Bardstown wins big on there way to the 1a title

I picked Bardstown to win the 1A title this year. Therefore, I suppose I should pick them to beat Frankfort. ;)

This is the upset special of the week. Panthers win in a great game.

This is the upset special of the week. Panthers win in a great game.

Everyones entitled to their own opinion, but Bardstown is possibly the fastest team in the state. This one isnt close.

 

B'Town 49

Frank 12

Everyones entitled to their own opinion, but Bardstown is possibly the fastest team in the state. This one isnt close.

 

B'Town 49

Frank 12

 

Frankfort has a ton of speed also but I, too, like Bardstown in a semi-blowout.

 

B'town 42

F'fort 20

I think B'town wins this one.

B'town 28

F'fort 20

I'm sure Frankfort or B-town is taking this as a walk in the park both team will come to play

 

B-town is just like frankfort so whoever wants it the most will move on to the next round.

Bardstown, more speed, more athletic ability on both sides of the ball.

B'Towns defense has only gave up 77 points in 11 games. Granted it didnt come against top competition, but still very good

Very stingy defense, as EVERYONE knows, fantastic speed. I think some people may be forgetting about the speed demons that Frankfort has... Frankfort has the same capability of breaking it as Bardstown. I think Bardstown continues... but I'm not surprised if the Panthers win, should be a great game.

Good luck to the Panthers.

I like both of these teams. I think I will sit on the middle of the fence and just enjoy a great game between two good teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.