Frankfort vs. Bardstown

TheDeuce

Ok, well my opinion they should have beaten all 3 teams they lost to I just don't think they were mentally physical and spiritually ready those games Foley will have them more then ready.... You see Tillman got his mojo back!!! :banana:

I was at the Franklin County game, and it was more than MOJO that was missing. BEATING is the word that comes to mind! Tillman got his 100 yards that game, and it didn't even make a dent, scratch, or smudge on the outcome.

As for this game, I think Frankfort will keep it close early, but I think Bardstown will be too strong. Frankfort has a lot of speed, but Bardstown probably has a little more.

Bardstown 33

Frankfort 20

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Franklin County game, and it was more than MOJO that was missing. BEATING is the word that comes to mind! Tillman got his 100 yards that game, and it didn't even make a dent, scratch, or smudge on the outcome.

As for this game, I think Frankfort will keep it close early, but I think Bardstown will be too strong. Frankfort has a lot of speed, but Bardstown probably has a little more.

Bardstown 33

Frankfort 20

What does this game have to do with Franklin co.?? and even though the got beat I still think they should have won they Were just more humble then frankfort that game.

But on another note we will see how much valentine the FHS lineman have this week.

In defense of Hip Hop, B-Town has not played anyone, but theyve taken cared of buisness, which is the reason theyre favorite to win the 1-A state championship. They beat Frankfort this week and IF they beat Danville next week at home, B-Town is bringing the title back to bardstown

What does this game have to do with Franklin co.?? and even though the got beat I still think they should have won they Were just more humble then frankfort that game.

QUOTE]

Or maybe they were just BETTER!

Thier good but not better. They just attack frankforts weakness.

HipHop come on now FC lined up and played base defense against you guys, and pretty much ran 6 plays on offense doesn't sound like a huge elaborate game plan to me the two FHS td runs happened when FC had 10 players on the field (no D-end both times). I wish you all luck this week, but I hope you can find accountability in defeat instead of excuses. I feel that lack of accountability on all levels in your program is the reason you guys do not make it farther.

Mason County ... perhaps, but not likely.

Danville and Frankin County ... no way.

Danville, Tillman was hurt, Robinson had to put the team on his back, and Franklin co 3A school they should beat Frankfort year in year out, But I still think Frankfort has better players.

Danville, Tillman was hurt, Robinson had to put the team on his back, and Franklin co 3A school they should beat Frankfort year in year out, But I still think Frankfort has better players.
Was Tillman going to make up that 33-point deficit by himself? And if Frankfort has better players than Franklin County, why did they lose 45-14?

Bardstown will win soundly, setting up next week's titanic battle.

Was Tillman going to make up that 33-point deficit by himself? And if Frankfort has better players than Franklin County, why did they lose 45-14?

Bardstown will win soundly, setting up next week's titanic battle.

I dont think the score would have been like that if Tillman would have played Tillman didnt play Defense till Robinson got hurt first half and when Tillman play D they only scored once. Tillman is a beast.

Better Players? We could go position by position, and with the exception of Tillman, Smith, and maybe Robinson, FC has the better player at every position, offense or defense.